Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tyre Extinguishers

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cg67xeqp296o

I live out in the wilds of Suffolk so an suv makes sense for me. What do you think of this groups activities.

Comments

• Options
    I own a suv and would be pretty pissed if someone did that to me. It's criminal damage, far better ways to get your point across 
  • Options
    Although reading the link they only deflated them, so not quite as bad as I thought  :D
  • Options
    Think these people are annoying weirdos but think it strange that people that never drive in the countryside require a four wheel drive vehicle.
  • Options
    edited April 26
    so many people complaining about so many things, it's hard to keep up .. (I had a tyre slashed after a contretemps with another driver a few years back .. I am STILL looking for the cowardly t*** lol)
  • Options

....A nice little earner...👍
  • Options
    Only a matter of time before one of them gets caught and given a good hiding (hopefully)
  • Options
    Discovery in white, the ultimate clown car!
  • Options
    Two things.

First these numbnuts are too stupid to realise that most (all?) SUVs don't have spares but an inflation device. It's a couple of minutes inconvenience to blow the tyres back up again.

Second, further morons, for example the Royal Borough of Greenwich, make the roads so uncomfortable/impossible to drive upon in a normal car that an SUV is the only practical option. (I have a small car, I can't bring it to Charlton because it grounds out on the speed humps, so the SUV does the trip instead.)
  • Options
    Freaks. Won't be long and they will be putting house windows through because a family of 3 live in a 5 bed.