Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lewis Fiorini is better than Jude Bellingham.....

2»

Comments

• Talal said:
    He didn't start... 
    fair enough, I think that shows how much interest I had in yesterdays game!
  • I think we loaned a very unfit player. Not injured but nowhere near fit. I think it’s taken him a long time to get near selection. His apparently impressive performance for Scotland U-21’s probably saw him back fully fit. Odd that NJ didn’t give him a shot before yesterday but I suspect despite the derision I’ve had for saying he’s possibly worth a contract that NJ wanted to boost the players confidence and have a final assessment in a competitive match. We’ll find out if my hunch is right in due course.
  • edited April 28
    Dobbo, May and REG all said the same thing about Fiorini when asked the question about him on the train yesterday 

He is a quality player, Dobbo said "we see him every day, we know exactly what he can do and he is quality" i said if he is that good why has he not been playing, Dobbo said with the unbeaten run the gaffer obviously didn't want to change the team to much

Honestly was surprised how highly the 3 rated him, but if they think he is that good would happily see him back next season, a full pre season under Jones and maybe we will get to see what he can actually do
  • edited April 28
    Dobbo, May and REG all said the same thing about Fiorini when asked the question about him on the train yesterday 

He is a quality player, Dobbo said "we see him every day, we know exactly what he can do and he is quality" i said if he is that good why has he not been playing, Dobbo said with the unbeaten run the gaffer obviously didn't want to change the team to much

Honestly was surprised how highly the 3 rated him, but if they think he is that good would happily see him back next season, a full pre season under Jones and maybe we will get to see what he can actually do
    What do you expect them to say? Players are never going to say anything negative about team mates to randomers they meet on trains/in the street.
  • Talal said:
    He didn't start... 
    yes that’s my fault for writing that. I think my ageing brain got fried by the very sight of his name on the teamsheet at all.

Was he meant to be playing as a 10, though? I couldn’t really work that out, especially as Dobbo seemed to get in more scoring positions than he did second half.
  • Croydon said:

What do you expect them to say? Players are never going to say anything negative about team mates to randomers they meet on trains/in the street.
    I won't say who because A- it's probably not fair to be put in public knowledge B- i wouldn't want to cause rifts amongst players, but what i will say is some of the things they said about other players/things made me believe they were being 100% honest with us, and all 3 thought Fiorini is a great player and lets be honest we saw him for a few minutes under Appleton in a team that was struggling, yesterday he came on and looked decent
  • Croydon said:

I won't say who because A- it's probably not fair to be put in public knowledge B- i wouldn't want to cause rifts amongst players, but what i will say is some of the things they said about other players/things made me believe they were being 100% honest with us, and all 3 thought Fiorini is a great player and lets be honest we saw him for a few minutes under Appleton in a team that was struggling, yesterday he came on and looked decent
    Good post and thanks for sharing. Can I suggest one change? Delete your last word and change for ‘better’ 😂😀👍🏻
  • No good him looking decent in training but never being fit enough to show it in matches.
  • Sponsored links:

• Croydon said:

Fair enough, you don’t need to share anything you don’t want to, but on A - I would imagine that they’ll be comfortable with anything they tell to a random guy on the train being repeated online if they weren’t, they wouldn’t tell a random guy on a train.