Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD : Exeter City Vs Charlton Athletic : Good Friday 29th March 2024 : KO 15:00

Comments

• aliwibble said:
    Stream has started already.
    Is it my tv or is everything out of sync?

• Michael Hector makes his first start since 6th Jan. REG drops out completely. Chuks Aneke returns to the bench. No Connor Wickham or Kazenga LuaLua - the latter did travel but not in the 18.
  • All the best @NornIrishAddick for a speedy recovery. 

Think we’ll win today. 
  • I’ve got sound no pic. Black screen
  • Brilliant Upbeats feature at the training ground.

Side note, had no idea Terry Taylor has a Scottish accent…
    He's Scottish

No idea why he chose to play for Wales, perhaps he thought they stood a better chance of making major tournaments than Scotland 😂
  • Taxi_Lad said:
    I’ve got sound no pic. Black screen
    Logged out and back in. fixed!!
  • ross1 said:

Game is a total sell out - home and away ends - today. 15th v 16th in League One. Madness. #cafc
    Capacity 8219 😉.
  • Sponsored links:

• Charlton TV today is excellent! All 4 of them on top form...loving it!
  • edited March 29
    Want to keep an eye on the Exeter keeper today. Finnish international on loan from Villa, the home fans seem to think he’s their nailed on POTY. Don’t believe he has much chance of breaking through to the Villa first team. Could be a target in the summer?
  • Could listen to those 4 legends in the studio all afternoon reminiscing on those bygone days and memories of their playing days,...such a relaxed and free styled program...👍
    It’s been superb to see watch
  • Thanks - advice taken and now sound and screen
    COYRs
  • Want to keep an eye on the Exeter keeper today. Finnish international on loan from Villa, the home fans seem to think he’s their nailed on POTY. Don’t believe he has much chance of breaking through to the Villa first team. Could be a target in the summer?

• Forgot Ben Purrington is at Exeter, could be interesting seeing him again...
  • Hope Ben Purrington gets a good reception from our fans.
  • Purrington wearing the no. 2 shirt is going to wind up @Garrymanilow no end.
  • 0 minutes played - first use of the word "adjacent" in the commentary!
  • Sponsored links:

• Why didn't Macca go back to keeper there? Ugh
  • First minute and Exeter have the first corner,...comes to nothin'
  • edited March 29
    Lively start from Exeter, second corner of the match, we look harassed early doors

• Hector deals with the second corner
  • It’s early yet, but I haven’t really enjoyed the first 2 minutes and 45 seconds.
  • Wycombe 0-1 Portsmouth
  • RoanRedNY said:
    It’s early yet, but I haven’t really enjoyed the first 2 minutes and 45 seconds.
    I have, inasmuch as they left the live match on to watch until your time when they turned it off.  :)
  • Horrendous start 
  • Purrington wearing the no. 2 shirt is going to wind up @Garrymanilow no end.
    He's done it specifically to annoy me
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!