Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

oh dear oh dear - football focus

edited October 2006 in General Charlton
Before it gets aired tomorrow - i would just like to say i didnt have any prep i was summonsed from the gym and straight into the interview...

im acutely aware that someone said the other day ive got a habit of talking about stuff i know nothing about so i hope i dont embarrass myself or you lot.

anyway bbc one from 12.10 onwards, me smithy and vince... cringe!!

Comments

• Options
    no time to put the warpaint on ?

Should be shown after the 9pm watershed :-)
  • Options
    i did put a little bit on but hair soaking wet from the gym. plus not dressed for it and they kept filimin my side angle so now am stressing cos im a few pounds overweight already.... urgh. i did ask him to airbrush me...
  • Options
    Can someone You Tube it?

What questions were they asking?
  • Options
    the usual wheres it going wrong, what do you we think of dowie. etc etc. very pro dowie before anyone asks. luke young story. who do we need to buy.

i got my centre mid and centre defs mixed up. god i hope they edit well.
  • Options
    Can't wait for that - need cheering up!
  • Options
    if you were straight from the gym, should we expect a lycra leotard / hair band combo like a FAME chick ??
  • Options
    It will be fine. You know how it is, they film about 30 mins and will use 30 seconds. Don't normally watch on matchdays as travelling to the game but i'll try to catch it.
  • Options
    Quality curbit, i never watch that normally, this time i will make an exception and not leave for the Bugle till 1 ish.
  • Options
    yep well done shag.... thats us three filmed in the oak drinking ... even had to be filmed entering and leaving the boozer.

the only thing im stressing about is i said about operation cottage - laughed - but did talk about our poor away support so we had to encourage people to attend - so they could lay us open from piss taking from millwall and palace.

40 mins worth of filming but will be edited down to 3...

i hope i dont let you down.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite] 04_MCS:[/cite]Quality curbit, i never watch that normally, this time i will make an exception and not leave for the Bugle till 1 ish.

he said about half way through so you should be in the bugle before 1!!
  • Options
    Have just SKY+ it from my phone as will be on the train on the day on way to pub, this I think will be something not to miss..!
  • Options
    You'll be famous for 15 minutes. When I did that Soccer AM we went in the Liberal club as normal afterwards. Guy on the next table was saying "Did you see those Charlton fans on the TV. One of them said we'd win three nil with a Leaburn hatrick". Someone said "yeah that was him", pointing at me and he refused point blank to believe it was the same person. Just kept staring at me. Just be prepared for all the groupies and autograph hunters, B. :-)