Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Museum Open This Saturday - 23 March

We're experimenting!

We're going to try opening this Saturday 23 March despite not having a home game.

Want to see if it makes it easy for some fans to visit. 

Free entry 11am to 2.30pm in Harvey Gardens

150th visitor gets to take home this match worn early 1980s shirt*

*Not a real offer

Comments

• Options
    Is the lift working ?
  • Options
    Yes, the lift is working 
  • Options
    I went this morning and the museum is really worth a visit. There are some fantastic exhibits and with that lots of great memories. The people there were very friendly and more than happy to add any background knowledge if possible. Very enjoyable.

• Options
    pettgra said:
    I went this morning and the museum is really worth a visit. There are some fantastic exhibits and with that lots of great memories. The people there were very friendly and more than happy to add any background knowledge if possible. Very enjoyable.

Thanks @pettgra

I must have been in the office when you came if you say everyone was very friendly 😄
  • Options
    Are you a challenge Henry?
  • Options
    Pico said:
    Is the lift working ?
    Not sure.
    Still on the coach home from Fleetwood.
  • Options
    pettgra said:

Second this. Had an hour there earlier and it was looking great. If it wasn’t for a restless daughter I would have stayed longer.

@Henry Irving et al do a fantastic job. 

Some of those shirts…..
  • Options
    HandG said:
    pettgra said:

Second this. Had an hour there earlier and it was looking great. If it wasn’t for a restless daughter I would have stayed longer.

Some of those shirts…..
    The shirts are simply yum yum yum 
  • Options
    Credit to All especially a certain Mr Sealy
  • Options
    The heartbeat of the museum.

Even has his own stool in the kitchen.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 24
    HandG said:
    pettgra said:

Some of those shirts…..
    Good to chat.

She was wonderfully unimpressed by your photo in the programme but liked her signed Alfie May photo
  • Options

Judging by his size the kitchen seems most appropriate  :D
  • Options

Visit sometime and we'll show you his domain
  • Options
    For info

We're NOT open on Good Friday

We ARE open on Easter Monday 11 to 1.00

We ARE open during the Family Fun Day Wednesday 3 April 11 to 2.30
  • Options

Visit sometime and we'll show you his domain
    I shall visit soon Ben.
    Will bring the grandkids along, looking forward to it.
  • Options
    edited March 24
    I recently popped in to drop off a badge and hadn't been for a year or two. It's constantly evolving, and the room with the old pitch side metal fence brings back wonderful memories. It even has that museum smell :)  

Seriously, its worth a revisit if you haven't been for a while and you always end up chatting and swopping stories. A real asset.