Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

No Charlton this Saturday, what are you doing ?

My mates and I are going to take in some non league - we could go to watch Dartford, as that is very close to us, but we have been there many times, plus judging by their form, it’s likely to be dreadful

So, going to watch Bromley vs York - I have never been to Bromley to watch a match, but I have played football on their pitch !!!

I have a soft spot for York City, purely because of their cracking kit in the 70’s with a massive Y on the front of it

Wetherspoons at Bromley South pre match, watch match, then curry post match 

Back of the net !!!

Comments

• Think Corby are at home we'll brave it there.
  • Car Restoration show at the NEC. We normally stay in Solihull and go for a curry in the evening but a couple of us have things to do on the Sunday so we're driving back and going for a curry locally when we get home.
  • cafctom said:
    England vs Brazil at Wembley
    I'm at the Belgium game on Tuesday.
  • Biggleswade Town v Kings Langley 

Biggleswade Town are currently top of the league 
  • cafctom said:
    England vs Brazil at Wembley
    A real downgrade in quality then
  • Tonbridge vs Truro
  • Taking my daughter back to Southampton Uni. 
  • The museum is open this Saturday , 11.00-14.30.
  • Watching Dartford. I've seen Dartford away a couple of times this season, but not been to Princes Park since the Charlton pre-season match

Going to be  a horrible watch though.
  • Sponsored links:

• England v Brazil
  • Brother's wedding.
  • edited March 20
    Mate of mine is sponsoring a major top of the table clash, likely title decider. I’m invited and taking in corporate hospitatlity. Then into town for a few beers and am curry before heading back to my hotel.

Southern Counties East Premier

Deal  v Glebe

Amended as I thought I was going to Hastings…. oops

• Getting on the Mrs's nerves.
  • Mate of mine is sponsoring a major top of the table clash, likely title decider. I’m invited and taking in corporate hospitatlity. Then into town for a few beers and am curry before heading back to my hotel.

ISTHMIAN LEAUGE PREMIER

Hastings United v Glebe

Hastings get very decent crowds, ground is a bit ramshackle though 
  • Gf's away so might go and watch Peckham Town
  • Biggleswade Town
  • Dune 2 in 4DX
  • England v Brazil
  • Sponsored links:

• Recovering from hip replacement last week 
  • Mate of mine is sponsoring a major top of the table clash, likely title decider. I’m invited and taking in corporate hospitatlity. Then into town for a few beers and am curry before heading back to my hotel.

ISTHMIAN LEAUGE PREMIER

Hastings United v Glebe

wom't be Glebe they are two divisions below

• Going to England v Brazil, a Christmas present from one of my sons.
  • You can go to Hastings but Glebe are away to Deal Town :D
  • Watching England vs Brazil and will stay up all night to watch Max Verstappen win the Australian GP - Used to make it a tradition when I was younger, and started again last year, so might as well do it again with the F2 and F3 on those weekends as well 
  • Going to Paris for the weekend
  • Weekend at Camber Sands.
  • Trimming bushes front and rear in readiness for summer enjoyment.