Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Contacts within the club for players

Morning

As you may know from some previous posts, I'm responsible for the girl's football setup at Medway Town Pinx. I coach an U8 and U12 team as well as being responsible for running the whole girl's setup at the club. 

Last year my girls were flag bearers at the Her Game Too event.

I am hoping to get some players down for a couple of different things. 1) training to run a session with the girls  2) presentation evening in June to hand out awards

I have tried contacting players via Instagram which was as successful as you'd expect. 

I also contacted the club and despite discussions seemingly going on for months in the end they just went radio silent.

If anyone is able to help me with this at all it would be really appreciated. Imagine getting Daniel Kanu and Alfie May to come along and run an hour striking session with the girls on a Thursday night. Or Lloyd Jones to help with defensive positioning. It would be amazing. We had Danny Kedwell last season but he isn't Charlton!

Thanks
Greg

Comments

• Options
    Tracey.leaburn@cafc.co uk is the mens first team player liason officer but you may get more joy from the community trust and womens team as there are always lots of demands on the male players time.
  • Options
    Tracey posts on here, most recently re the PSA test day - you could try sending her a PM

@Tracey is her user name  
  • Options
    Tracey.leaburn@cafc.co uk is the mens first team player liason officer but you may get more joy from the community trust and womens team as there are always lots of demands on the male players time.
    The womens team would also be aspirational for your players, being able to see players that they could emulate in the future.
  • Options
    Pro 2 Pro academy is run by a couple of the Charlton Ladies team, my daughter goes there and it's excellent
  • Options
    Morning

As you may know from some previous posts, I'm responsible for the girl's football setup at Medway Town Pinx. I coach an U8 and U12 team as well as being responsible for running the whole girl's setup at the club. 

Last year my girls were flag bearers at the Her Game Too event.

I am hoping to get some players down for a couple of different things. 1) training to run a session with the girls  2) presentation evening in June to hand out awards

I have tried contacting players via Instagram which was as successful as you'd expect. 

I also contacted the club and despite discussions seemingly going on for months in the end they just went radio silent.

If anyone is able to help me with this at all it would be really appreciated. Imagine getting Daniel Kanu and Alfie May to come along and run an hour striking session with the girls on a Thursday night. Or Lloyd Jones to help with defensive positioning. It would be amazing. We had Danny Kedwell last season but he isn't Charlton!

Thanks
    Greg

You seen how many clean sheets we've had this season.