Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Olly Groome & Mick Everett @ Bromley Addicks Thursday 4th April

2»

Comments

• Options
    Cannot wait for Mick E to write a book
  • Options
    Great evening. Well done to all involved.
  • Options
    Great evening, thanks Olly & Mick 
  • Options
    Did Mick say about Sandgaard and the speakers? 😂
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    Did Mick say about Sandgaard and the speakers? 😂
    No
  • Options
    cafc999 said:
    Would have to edit out too much bad language 😄

Was a very good night, far too many good stories told in far too much detail to repeat here and AFKA and Lookie probably can't afford the legal fees.

The Nike kit and the Scarbrough beamback stories were my faves as hadnt heard them before. 

And we only touched on things like the best and worst managers to work with and why (best according to OG = Powell, ME grabs mic to say "worst, Pardew)

Olly and Mick both on great form so huge thanks to them for 2.5 hours of their time.
    Scunthorpe beamback.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafc999 said:

Was a very good night, far too many good stories told in far too much detail to repeat here and AFKA and Lookie probably can't afford the legal fees.

The Nike kit and the Scarbrough beamback stories were my faves as hadnt heard them before. 

And we only touched on things like the best and worst managers to work with and why (best according to OG = Powell, ME grabs mic to say "worst, Pardew)

Olly and Mick both on great form so huge thanks to them for 2.5 hours of their time.
    Scunthorpe beamback.
    Scuntthorpe/Scarborough; some northern team beginning with S 😄
  • Options
    cafc999 said:

Scunthorpe beamback.
    One contains the word "carb", the other the word "thor"
  • Options
    cafc999 said:

Scunthorpe beamback.
    One contains the word "carb", the other the word "thor"
    One had a cunt in it.