Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: CHARLTON 0-0 PORTSMOUTH

thanks to the 88 Lifers who gave marks

Comments

• Options
    Poor Karoy, two weekends in a row runner up MotM
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Poor Karoy, two weekends in a row runner up MotM
    If he carry on playing like he did yesterday he'll bag a BoG soon enough.
  • Options
    REG, Jones, Gillesphey and Isted need to learn to kick straight LOL
  • Options
    Harsh on Bakinson to be rated lower than 6. 
    He's the new player to hate . Haven't you seen the morons on Twitter ? 

• Options
    edited February 27
    Bakinson is the water carrier who will spill the drinks but he won't hide and he will do the dirty work. A tad short on skill but an honest to goodness player who puts a shift in. 
  • Options
    Lloyd Jones, Anderson, Kanu are the most improved under Jones and Isted is being picked by Nathan and doing Fine.The whole team have given more in the last 3 games and that is reflected in the players marks.
  • Options
    Bakinson was pretty poor on Saturday, just because the team played well doesn't mean every player should get a bumped up rating. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He's the new player to hate . Haven't you seen the morons on Twitter ? 

Or turn it the other way when people on here after his first game wanted to make an on loan player the captain
  • Options
    edited February 27
    Barkinson is the water carrier who will spill the drinks but he won't hide and he will do the dirty work. A tad short on skill but an honest to goodness player who puts a shift in. 
    Are you going to call him 'Barky' next? 😂

He's the most underrated Charlton p[layer right now. He stops the opposition's midfield from getting a grip on the game, and somehow gets himself into scoring positions every game. Hopefully he'll take one of the chances soon and boost his popularity score with the know-all critics on Twitter.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Barkinson is the water carrier who will spill the drinks but he won't hide and he will do the dirty work. A tad short on skill but an honest to goodness player who puts a shift in. 
    Are you going to call him 'Barky' next? 😂

He's the most underrated Charlton p[layer right now. He stops the opposition's midfield from getting a grip on the game, and somehow gets himself into scoring positions every game. Hopefully he'll take one of the chances soon and boost his popularity score with the know-all critics on Twitter.

Bakinson has been told to Bake off by some Cafc fans so I thought i would change his name to Barkinson as he is as fit as a butchers dog for a good 70 minutes and negates the opposition. 
  • Options
    I think Brown agrees with me!