Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD : Reading Vs Charlton Athletic : Saturday 10th February 2024 :KO 15:00

Comments

• Long-term project they said, guess they wanna see if they can reach the National League. 
  • Don't care for myself, I accepted all this a while ago. Yeh, I am a negative bastard by disposition, but those poor sods in the away end who still have the belief? I feel sorry for them.
    The LADS will still inevitably be clapped off though
  • PWADDICK said:
    Saw someone on twitter saying that these players don’t suit a relegation battle and I couldn’t agree more.
    Well they certainly don’t suit a promotion battle 
  • Derby 1-1
  • SDAddick said:
    May by no means alone and by no means the worst but he's also been poor in recent weeks. Think he's asked to do too much perhaps, it seems like the ask is for him to create all our chances and score them.
    May is a rare outlet in a profoundly mediocre team, he's got too much pressure on him because we're just shite.

Lionel Messi would struggle in the s and circumstances, and May's no Messi...
  • Come on Charlton. You can do it.
  • DDOUBLEE said:
    Management and SMT talking about getting back to the Championship, ridiculous
    Not with any of this squad
  • Fuckin' Savage, like father like son there...
  • Jones shouting, showing urgency and trying to motivate these donuts as Reading hack down Camara.

• 86'  Savage booked for a foul on Camara.
  • Sponsored links:

• Got to hope there’s 4 teams worse than us.
    Exactly, the only potential saving grace atm 
  • This has been another pathetic performance. Bang in the mud 

• 87' Bakinson's volley is blocked in the box, before he fires another effort over the bar from distance.
  • Can't score if you don't shoot boys
  • edited February 10
    Long-term project they said, guess they wanna see if they can reach the National League. 
    At this rate we'll be waving at it on our way through
  • Can we have Albie back for those edge of box shanks.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Jones shouting, showing urgency and trying to motivate these donuts as Reading hack down Camara.
    Not in anyway taking sides, but Appleton done the exact opposite and was slated for it, and yet the end result is the same, another awful performance with another defeat
    I'm really not sure there is.
  • Total clear out needed, come summer regardless of what division we find ourselves in!

Scott has to be first out the door, followed by most of his signing
  • ross1 said:
    Treece Campbell supposedly wants to go on a free at the end of the season.

Let him.
    He will be good in League 2
    League 2 of what though? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Tyreece Campbell and Kanu are bullied off the ball every fucking time because they are kids that are not ready for league one football
  • Andy Scott's great plan to play wing backs hits the rocks as he is shocked to find neither Edun or Watson possess the basic skill of being able to cross the ball 

• DDOUBLEE said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Jones shouting, showing urgency and trying to motivate these donuts as Reading hack down Camara.
    Not in anyway taking sides, but Appleton done the exact opposite and was slated for it, and yet the end result is the same, another awful performance with another defeat
    Appleton having his hands in his pockets was not his biggest problem, it was just kind of annoying. 
  • Though doubt Campbell ever will be. Utterly dogshit
  • So much for the new manager bounce. Same old frailties 
  • Dazzler21 said:
    DDOUBLEE said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    This is Jones' first game in charge... Give him time. 
    Patience
  • Dazzler21 said:
    DDOUBLEE said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    This is Jones' first game in charge... Give him time. 
    We don't have time to give unfortunately.
    Exactly, the only potential saving grace atm 
    This plus Chuks and Camara. 

It's grim. 
  • Well bringing in the Welsh Pep has worked well……
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!