Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Friday dilemna

edited August 2007 in Not Sports Related
Having "got the taste" for the sublime hops/barley combo at lunchtime (with thanks to the perenial lurker on here - "Cuff") I am now left in a bit of a difficult quandry. Do I

a) go home straight from work - it's my missus birthday tomorrow so rolling in late and sleeping til midday would really put a dampner on the day
b) go out for "a couple", ensuring that I am home at a respectable time (before 9pm?) and fighting fit for tomorrow
c) go out, get amongst it, drink for King and country, roll home late - pissed, sleep til 1pm, wake up feeling like death and then just try to hang in there for the rest of the day.

By the way, b) does not really exist as an option - it's just there in order that I can kid myslef that I'm not going to be out for long.

Comments

• Options
    c

You know it's gonna happen anyway. Your being like the Egyptian swimmer thinking anything else could happen

Your in de nile
  • Options
    LOL, before i got to the bottom bit i was shaking my head and saying that B just doesn't exist anymore !!
  • Options
    Orf_it

Got to be (a) Take a nice bunch of flowers and a bottle of wine. Order an indian from Sweet Lemon and pop into the Burner for a couple while it's being cooked.
  • Options
    you`ve got to cover your ar5e here, so before getting "on it" get your good lady a birthday card and insert a £10 gift voucher for Millet`s or some other reputable retail outlet, which she will almost certainly find hanging out of your pocket when you collapse into a stupor on your return, and hey presto, all will be forgiven ; )
  • Options
    Obviously it will be c). Let's start the season the way in which we mean to carry on!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Cuff[/cite]Obviously it will be c). Let's start the season the way in which we mean to carry on!

VAT Arfa?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_McMoist[/cite]Orf_it

Got to be (a) Take a nice bunch of flowers and a bottle of wine. Order an indian from Sweet Lemon and pop into the Burner for a couple while it's being cooked.

I like you rthinking Valley - but the flowers are on order for tomorrow and we're off out tomorrow night too. Seems rude not to go out with the chaps tonight really, doesn't it?
  • Options
    Ha ha yeah, stick it on my slate!
  • Options
    About your slate Arfa