Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Let's dig deep

The family of young boy who died after suffering from a rare form of cancer are collecting donations for Young Lives vs Cancer this weekend.

Family and friends of football fan Ben Jay will be collecting donations for Young Lives vs Cancer in his memory outside The Valley before Charlton Athletics’ game against Derby County on Saturday

So let's all dig deep & give our support 

Comments

• Options
    Wellred said:
    The family of young boy who died after suffering from a rare form of cancer are collecting donations for Young Lives vs Cancer this weekend.

Family and friends of football fan Ben Jay will be collecting donations for Young Lives vs Cancer in his memory outside The Valley before Charlton Athletics’ game against Derby County on Saturday

So let's all dig deep & give our support 

Thanks for posting this up, Wellred.

I was waiting to see if there was a mention on the OS as per last season when the organisers were overwhelmed by the response from fans. 

PLEASE tell your friends & family to bring some loose coins along tomorrow  to support Sharon, Garry and their Group in memory of their son who sadly passed away 2 years ago after a brave fight against this devastating disease. Thank you. 

" Our Ben" . Always in our hearts. Never forgotten. 

**Admin. Please could we make this is a sticky for the weekend, thanks .
  • Options
    I wish I'd known. I'd have left some money with you Jean.
    I hope there's an on line donation somewhere.
    I'll have a look.

Never forgotten Ben 🦋
  • Options
    There’s a link to the donate page on X
    Sorted.
    Hope lots is raised today 🦋
  • Options
    Wish I'd known as I'd have brought some cash with me