Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

John Squire and Liam Gallagher @ Troxy

Anyone have any presale tips?

Comments

• I think you needed to preorder the album by yesterday to get access to the presale
  • Priority tickets look like they are sold out to me.
  • I managed to get tickets for The Troxy gig using the album presale code.  I was trying for Kentish Town as well using O2 Priority, but failed on that one. I’d say priority are sold out now and can’t believe they’ll make general sale. 

Worth checking on Twickets for any resales. 
  • General sale is tomorrow at 9.30, they never release all the tickets to presale. 
  • General sale is tomorrow at 9.30, they never release all the tickets to presale. 
    I’d say that’s usually correct but these two London venues are tiny given the individuals involved. When I was in the queue, there were 900-1100 in front of me for each venue and with a max of 2 tickets each.  I’d be surprised if anything is left for general sale. 
  • edited February 2
    ah well I'll give it a go

• TelMc32 said:
    General sale is tomorrow at 9.30, they never release all the tickets to presale. 
    I’d say that’s usually correct but these two London venues are tiny given the individuals involved. When I was in the queue, there were 900-1100 in front of me for each venue and with a max of 2 tickets each.  I’d be surprised if anything is left for general sale. 
    There were resale tickets available for £85 yesterday.
  • £85 seems the standard price, so I shall give it a swerve after all
  • edited February 2
    Got 2 for The Troxy, had to do the CD bundle.