Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sink hole in Blackheath Village - looks closed south bound

edited January 23 in General Charlton
Google maps showing road closed south bound.

Comments

To: Friday 26 January 2024

Last updated 11:23 Tuesday 23 January 2024 : Traffic is slow in the surrounding area, especially Shooters Hill Road in both directions between Sun-in-the-Sands and Blackheath Road

Works | Utility works

[B212] Montpelier Vale (Southbound) between [B212] Montpelier Row and Tranquil Vale - The road is closed due to a water leak.

https://tfl.gov.uk/traffic/status/?disruptionIds=TIMS-191370

• It is very much closed, there's a big hole outside Ryman's. 
  • Google maps showing road closed south bound, which will presumably also £$%$ up north bound.

you can come through the village very easily heading north...road is open that way.
  • There's will be a sink hole opening up at the Valley if we lose tonight and in the CBT charity Games against Derby 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Sponsored links:

• They haven't started that new tunnel already and made a wrong turn have they?
  • They've already fixed it. The one outside my house on Woodland Terrace a few years ago was there for months! 
  • I wanted to post 'I'm looking into it' but there's nothing to look into 
  • My Dad had a menswear shop (called a gentlemen’s outfitter in those days) in Blackheath Village and I bought a tennis racket and two tennis balls from Raggity Anne’s.  Sorry to hear the area is going to pot.
  • It is very much closed, there's a big hole outside Ryman's. 
    It's penned in
  • Leuth said:
    I wanted to post 'I'm looking into it' but there's nothing to look into 
    Plus, it ain't your line, cuz.
  • loved Raggety Anne’s 
  • Filled now apparently.
    Reports that an angry bloke with his hands in his pockets muttering about actors fell in it half an hour ago.
  • Sponsored links:

• Leuth said:
    They've already fixed it. The one outside my house on Woodland Terrace a few years ago was there for months! 

• Lshirty5 said:
    Leuth said:
    They've already fixed it. The one outside my house on Woodland Terrace a few years ago was there for months! 

What a strange place to park
  • edited January 25
    shirty5 said:
    Leuth said:

"You were Only Supposed To BLOW THE BLOODY DOORS OFF!