Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Storm Isha

As another storm hits the UK folk are putting all this crazy weather down to global warming 
But personally I reckon its more likely to be down to the butterfly effect with all these heavy bombing going on around the world its got to affect the weather 
Be interesting to find out what your thoughts are on it is ?

Comments

• Options
    Bin fell over a minute ago. 
  • Options
    Now it’s ’they are quite windy tonight’.
  • Options
    edited January 21
  • Options
    edited January 21
  • Options
    edited January 21
    cheers man 
  • Options
    It's been picking up all afternoon here in Bromley. Boys want to go out pokemon-ing now we've had dinner 🤷‍♂️. 

As to the why.....its just the jet stream, innit 🤔. 

As an aside.....it did make me laugh on Friday when workers at Port Talbot were up in arms about the steel plant having to lay off some men as it will be switching over to cleaner steel making. What do you expect? Everyone moaning about climate change & Stop Oil protesters chaining themselves to fences but as soon as a Company tries to reduce carbon emissions it's all "you cant sack the staff..." blah blah blah. 
  • Options
    Wellred said:
     As another storm hits the UK folk are putting all this crazy weather down to global warming 
    But personally I reckon its more likely to be down to the butterfly effect with all these heavy bombing going on around the world its got to affect the weather 
    Be interesting to find out what your thoughts are on it is ?

I am quite sure that it will not be interesting at all.  All agenda stuff from different corners, including yours.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just been out in the pitch dark with my son picking up all the bottles and plastics from our half-filled bin that has toppled over. Realised when we got near to filling said bin that we were actually picking up the contents of other bins that happened to have congregated in our corner of our close!!!  
  • Options
    edited January 21
  • Options
    My poly tunnel has fucked off, gone totally,  just plants sitting where it was, I thought Appleton was my only irritation today. If anyone spots it be a good egg and catch it 😁.
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Just been out in the pitch dark with my son picking up all the bottles and plastics from our half-filled bin that has toppled over. Realised when we got near to filling said bin that we were actually picking up the contents of other bins that happened to have congregated in our corner of our close!!!  
    Cheers mate, much appreciated. 👍
    No problem but might I suggest, as a friend, that you look to enroll at your nearest Alcoholics Anonymous meeting asap.
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Cheers mate, much appreciated. 👍
    No problem but might I suggest, as a friend, that you look to enroll at your nearest Alcoholics Anonymous meeting asap.
    Yeah, you're right, I probably should. But just so you know, the small bottle of sherry was the other halfs.
  • Options
    Storms are too woke these days.
  • Options
    Alarm didn't work, Fence down and a flat tyre (some of these may or may not be storm-related) 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What was all the fuss about?

I’ve seen stronger winds after a curry down the local Indian restaurant.
  • Options

our hot tub used to be under cover...
  • Options
    I sustained some damage from Isha - not the storm, but the Indian lady I've just been negotiating my new Sky contract with.  It's gone up, but not as much as the initial email told me it would - feels like a win, but actually its not  :/
  • Options
    Another storm on its way
  • Options
    Kap10 said:
    Another storm on its way
    Oh FFS. What’s this one called? Storm John?
  • Options
    Kap10 said:
    Another storm on its way
    Oh FFS. What’s this one called? Storm John?
    Jocelyn
  • Options
    Still no power here. Men outside with chainsaws cutting branches. I hope the next storm isn’t expected too soon.