Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Burton roll call.

Count me in.🤞

Comments

• Options
    yep hope the weather does not spoil this. 
  • Options
    From our "gang" - 2 from Wadhurst, 1 from Bickley , 1 from Coventry.
  • Options
    Me and the boy are going. 
  • Options
    DESPITE the current low temperatures, tomorrow afternoon’s home game against Charlton Athletic is set to go ahead as planned.
    https://www.burtonalbionfc.co.uk/news/2024/january/1901-pitch/
  • Options
    Yep and convinced a mate to come along, so we'll have another straggler, look forward to this with all the new signings on the horizon.

See everyone there :)
  • Options
    clive said:
    DESPITE the current low temperatures, tomorrow afternoon’s home game against Charlton Athletic is set to go ahead as planned.
    https://www.burtonalbionfc.co.uk/news/2024/january/1901-pitch/
    pitch being played on tonight though.
  • Options
    Right so I got caught up at work and missed the cut off for my mates ticket 😂 if anyone is looking to sell theirs let me know, cheers 
  • Options
    Right so I got caught up at work and missed the cut off for my mates ticket 😂 if anyone is looking to sell theirs let me know, cheers 
    Surely you can buy one on the day at Burton?
  • Options
    Just called them.
    Can confirm this….away tickets will be available from 2.0pm onwards from their ticket office. 👍
  • Options
    edited January 19
    Just called them.
    Can confirm this….away tickets will be available from 2.0pm onwards from their ticket office. 👍
    Tends to be the way even though Clive posted a link saying no tickets on the day 🤷‍♂️

Edit; here you go,
    Tickets for this weekend's match go off sale at 1pm on Friday. Please note no sales will be available from the Pirelli Stadium on matchday.
    https://www.charltonafc.com/news/match-preview-burton-albion-v-charlton-0

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 19
    Just to clarify tickets ARE available to purchase tomorrow at the ground as per Sound As post above.
  • Options
    looking forward to these bad boys again
  • Options
    My eldest , turned 18 yesterday and is the only grown up male in the house , is going with another Addick , a Hammer and Man Utd fan , the 4 cranks going Blackpool as well .
    Got to drop em off at tube station in couple of hours then will be picking up later .
  • Options
    My eldest , turned 18 yesterday and is the only grown up male in the house , is going with another Addick , a Hammer and Man Utd fan , the 4 cranks going Blackpool as well .
    Got to drop em off at tube station in couple of hours then will be picking up later .
    Where would they be without Dad’s Taxis eh 😏 Many happy returns to oohaa junior, tell him to use his vote wisely and I hope that he’s buying you a few beers now he’s old enough 😉
  • Options
    Making the short journey from my current location in Newark. Looking forward to seeing one or two new players but not expecting the results to change just yet. Safe journey to those travelling from the south.
  • Options
    Travelling down from Chesterfield. I’ve been watching the Spireites a lot recently so I guess I will have to readjust my expectations today 😕
  • Options
    In a pub 25 min drive away, pint of Proper Job and fish pie😀