Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Please help a good cause

After what happened at the Cheltenham game it takes me back 10 years to the exact same thing that happened to my lovely brother at The Valley.
Many of you were there that day on 29th April 2014 and without the immediate actions of Ryland we wouldn't have him here today.
We thank God for Ryland every single day and also the amazing medics at St.Thomas' Hospital who fought tilesly to save his life.
My brothers Grandaughter, my Great Niece
 Olivia Jenkins is running a half marathon in April to raise much needed funds for Guys and St.Thomas'.
I am asking all you wonderful Charlton Supporters to please dig deep and help her raise much needed funds for this great charity.
You have never let me down in the past and I'm asking that you please visit Olivia's JustGiving page and give whatever you can afford no matter how small. Here is the link.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/oliviajenkinsllhm?utm_source=copyLink&utm_medium=fundraising&utm_content=oliviajenkinsllhm&utm_campaign=pfp-share&utm_term=1b918b7483c242d093396c24ae89cffb

Thankyou from the bottom of my heart.
Anne xx

Comments