Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So, do they start or on the bench?

For me

Coventry - starts
Bakinson - starts
Fiorini - bench

and if fit for Posh

JCH - starts

Comments

• Options
    Fiorini - bench, we know he’s seen as needing time to get back from his injury

Bakinson - starts, sounded like he’s expected to come straight into the team

Coventry - bench, doubt he’ll be thrown straight in after signing

JCH - starts and scores against us

• Options
    Fiorini - Bench
    Coventry - Bench but will start next week
    Bakinson - Start

JCH - Will start, score and then agree to sign for us at half time and get two more for us to win 2-1, and him to score the weirdest hat trick of all time. 
  • Options
    Bakinson starts, Fiorini and Coventry off the bench second half 

JCH magically fit and scores a 90+5 winner off the bench. 
  • Options
    If JCH plays, then he isn't going to be signing for us...

Bakinson and Coventry to start, and Fiorini on the bench.
  • Options
    For me

Coventry - starts
    Bakinson - starts
    Fiorini - bench

and if fit for Posh

JCH - starts

I would start Coventry but reckon he will replace backinson during the second half
  • Options
    No point in bringing in reserves, if they don't feature then it's a waste of time getting them in.  
  • Options
    The question on whether they sart or not will surely be based on their fitness. I would expect Coventry and Bakinson to start with Fiorini on the bench without having all the information.
  • Options
    edited January 13
    Reckon Bakinson starts with Coventry and Fiorini coming off the bench second half.

As the season progresses, I’m half expecting the opposite (C/F start, B bench) to be true most of the time, certainly in home games.
  • Options
    JCH to score an own goal to give us the victory, before ripping off his shirt to reveal a "Charlton till I die" t-shirt underneath
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 13
    Was told by an unreliable source that today Bakinson and May start, Coventry and Fiorini on bench.
  • Options
    Applesauce pulls a power move and leaves them all out of the squad, which is made entirely of academy kids. We lose 6-0 and he walks off flipping the bird at all and sundry.
  • Options
    Was told by an unreliable source that today Bakinson and May start, Coventry and Fiorini on bench.
    Insider dealing 😉