Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sam Walker - gone

Contract expired and clearly not renewed by us so gone to Bradford City.  Who is the number 2 keeper now?

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/sam-walker-joins-bradford-city

Comments

• Whoever is better from Molyneux and Adegoke
  • Never got to include him on my squad list updates 😢
  • Jim Stannard's record is still the one to beat i think.
  • Very good, poor while it lasted…
  • Molyneux for now I guess, but I suspect we'll get another cheap keeper in on a deal to the end of the season.
  • Isted is back in training.

How ready he is I don't know.
  • Goodbye to an elite league 1 goalkeeper
  • Sponsored links:

• When we signed him I was quite happy, but I got myself confused with Jimmy Walker who was a decent keeper for Walsall.  
  • Ironically we never lost a game he played in despite the first Cray Valley game feeling like a defeat.
  • I quite like what I’ve seen from a young and inexperienced Prince Adegoke.
    He might be OK back up until Isted is back on the scene.
    Henry Molyneux has been given a contract, so maybe there is more about him than I’ve seen so far.
  • Richard J said:
    Ironically we never lost a game he played in despite the first Cray Valley game feeling like a defeat.
    if the ref had done his job in the replay we may well have lost a game with that clown in goal.  Thankfully that didn’t happen
  • Stewart said:
    When we signed him I was quite happy, but I got myself confused with Jimmy Walker who was a decent keeper for Walsall.  
    And only 50 years old…..
  • sam3110 said:
    supaclive said:
    Another terrible signing by Andy Scott
    Not really, he was brought in as a stop gap as we had no back up. He wasn't meant to come in and be the English Buffon
    Ah the old stop gap signing…..
  • Brownie12 said:
    Stewart said:
    When we signed him I was quite happy, but I got myself confused with Jimmy Walker who was a decent keeper for Walsall.  
    And only 50 years old…..
    Still would of been better than Sam
  • Sponsored links:

• sam3110 said:
    Whoever is better from Molyneux and Adegoke
    Moulinex must be in the mix.
  • Brownie12 said:
    sam3110 said:
    supaclive said:
    Not really, he was brought in as a stop gap as we had no back up. He wasn't meant to come in and be the English Buffon
    Ah the old stop gap squad…..
    Fixed
  • sam3110 said:
    supaclive said:
    Ironically English Buffoon, is criterion No.1 on the JDQ for Charlton Men's First Team Manager 
  • I think its safe to say , I don't think we'll be putting up a statue of him alongside Sam Bartram....
  • Stewart said:
    I thought it was Ian Walker.
  • Maybe our goalkeeping coach could sit on the bench....