Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2023-24 CL Prediction League Week 21 Fixtures / Cup Replays

1235»

Comments

• Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur 2-1
    Queens Park Rangers v Watford  2-1
    Reading v Port Vale 2-0
    Reading game abandoned so Ipswich Sunderland 1-1
  • Everton v Aston Villa 2-1
    Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur 1-3
    qpr V Watford 1-2

Reading v Port Vale 2-0
    Sorry abandoned games take the score at the time of abandonment 
  • Nicholas said:
    Millwall v Middlesbrough 1-0
    Reading v Port Vale 2-1
    Charlton Athletic v Peterborough United 1-3
    If allowed can i change the Reading game to

Everton v Aston Villa 1-1

Thanks
  • Rudders22 said:

Reading v Port Vale 1-1
    Shrewsbury Town v Stevenage 1-2
    Wycombe Wanderers v Lincoln City 2-1
    What happens to my Reading game as it was abandoned? Do I get awarded 3 points by default or shall i pick another game for tomorrow MA?
    Reading v Port Vale 2-0
    I would like to formally appeal this ruling please? Reading were going to win this if wasn't for their fan's involvement and it could have implications for my FA CUP
  • For abandoned games, the rules state that the score at the time of abandonment count.
    Reading v Port Vale 2-0
    Can you show me in the term and condition and rules that refer to this pleaee ? :)
  • Oops,bit late
    Everton v Aston Villa  1-2
    Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur 2-1
    Queens Park Rangers v Watford 2-1
  • Buglehorn said:
    Burnley v Luton Town (Friday 1945) 2-1
    Hull City v Norwich City (Friday 2000) 2-1
    Reading v Port Vale (Saturday 1500) 2-1
    Reading game abandoned so
    Qpr v Watford 1-2
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 13
    Rudders22 said:
    Reading v Port Vale 2-0
    Can you show me in the term and condition and rules that refer to this pleaee ? :)
    Rules were posted pre-season. Here's the relevant rule.

Scores used

The reported scores on the BBC Football website will be used when checking the predictions. If a game is abandoned, the score at the time of the abandonment will count. If a game goes to extra time, the score at the end of normal time will count in all cases. Where a game is postponed, no points will be scored unless the game was originally scheduled for Friday, Saturday and Sunday is replayed by the Monday following the original date.

https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/96428/2023-24-cl-prediction-league-week-1-fixtures-its-back-come-and-join-us/p1
  • Very late. It must be half time in the QPR game. I haven't checked the score but you can disregard if you want.

Everton v Aston Villa  1-2
    Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur 2-2
    Queens Park Rangers v Watford 1-3
  • Can I change my Coventry score due to the Readings abandonment on please 
    Yes, of course. Under rule 38(a) subsections 2 and 5, you are allowed to multiply the number of goals each team scores by 10 or more if a game is abandoned in Berkshire. Shall I adjust your Coventry - Leicester prediction to 10-30?
    Yes, of course. Under rule 38(a) subsections 2 and 5, you are allowed to multiply the number of goals each team scores by 10 or more if a game is abandoned in Berkshire. Shall I adjust your Coventry - Leicester prediction to 10-30?
    Be careful the pen is mightier than the sword. 
  • Rudders22 said:
    Reading v Port Vale 2-0

Scores used

The reported scores on the BBC Football website will be used when checking the predictions. If a game is abandoned, the score at the time of the abandonment will count. If a game goes to extra time, the score at the end of normal time will count in all cases. Where a game is postponed, no points will be scored unless the game was originally scheduled for Friday, Saturday and Sunday is replayed by the Monday following the original date.

https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/96428/2023-24-cl-prediction-league-week-1-fixtures-its-back-come-and-join-us/p1
    I hope all those players that added another game due to abandonment of the Reading game are not included, (not I am competitive of course). 
  • I'm accepting the 0 points for the abandonment only because I'm still celebrating Lincoln's 98th minute equaliser that stopped me from getting a 0 for the week. 
  • Why am i moaning? that means I get 1 point for the Reading game anyway and 1 point for the Shrewbury V Stevenage game = 2 points !!
  • Rudders22 said:
    Rudders22 said:
    Reading v Port Vale 2-0

Scores used

I hope all those players that added another game due to abandonment of the Reading game are not included, (not I am competitive of course). 
    Indeed. They’ve all been ignored. The rule makes sense to me. If a game was abandoned after 60 mins with the score anyone wanted, one would want the score to stand, while others might want to change their prediction. It’s always been the same ruling.