Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

David Soul RIP

2»

Comments

• Hal1x said:
    Silver Lady is my Karaoke song of choice.

He lived over here for some time, and was often featured in Classic Car magazines.
    became a British Citizen (subject?) in 2004
    I remember he did a BBC TV chat show as well.
  • RIP, Hutch!
    He’s Hutch, I’m Starsky!
    My wife and I are big S&H fans, we just finished binge watching all four series yesterday!
    Our Siamese, named Huggy Bear:
  • RIP, Hutch!
    He’s Hutch, I’m Starsky!
    My wife and I are big S&H fans, we just finished binge watching all four series yesterday!
    Our Siamese, named Huggy Bear:
    He looks nothing like a bear, and don't look like he wants a hug either!
  • edited January 5

Also quite liked his songs...........don't give up on us baby !

RIP
    They ought to play this as our half time music.

Loved him as Hutch.

RIP
  • Loved Starsky and Hutch as a young lad. His music wasn’t too bad either.

RIP David.
  • RIP David, used to love it when I was allowed to watch the reruns when I was kid 
  • Hal1x said:
    Silver Lady is my Karaoke song of choice.

Silver Lady is a stone cold classic!

RIP
  • Like many others remember him well in Starsky & Hutch, also in Magnum Force.

RIP David
  • edited January 6
    One of the shows I was allowed to watch as a young kid…more the series towards the end of the 70s,but have caught up with some of the earlier ones on various random channels,loved it & me mum played Silver Lady constantly which I then did for awhile then of course DGUOUB too…I also had same blonde wavy hair back then…
    soz just rolling of my early mems there

RIP Mr David Soul 
  • Around 2001 I’d been on a night out most likely at Fabric, a few of us went back to a mate’s place in Tufnel Park to carry on. There was a 24 shop underneath his, as we got out of the cab who should walk out the shop but David Soul! Mate exclaims “fucking hell, David Soul! Hey David, fancy coming upstairs for a smoke?” 

He moved as quick getting back into his cab as prime Starsky and Hutch I’ll tell you that much. 
  • Sponsored links:

• As long as Huggy Bear is ok!

RIP
  • RIP, loved Starsky and Hutch back in the day and that car. Saw David Soul playing Jerry Springer in 'Jerry Springer The Opera'.