Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Those were the days.

Just saw this on Facebook. So sad.

Comments

• Just 3 London clubs in the top division 
  • Just 3 London clubs in the top division 
    I didn't notice that. I just saw 3 of the top 5 now in Division 3.
  • No scum or palace 
  • No scum or palace 
    Not even in Division 2  :)
  • No scum or palace 

• And holding up the whole of the football league ...
  • No scum or palace 
    It was not long after this season that you last beat us I think 😉
    I think you’re find that during this period you hadn’t beat us for something like 33 years.
  • This must have been just before Huddersfield started their undefeated run
  • No scum or palace 
    Lol. When I was a kid in Catford, I used to take the 36 bus to the Den one week and the 75 to the Valley the next week. I saw saw Harry Cripps play for Millwall and then at Charlton - same with Johnny Summers. For me we're basically the same sarf London tribe. Never felt that about Palace tho.  :)
  • Sponsored links:

• No scum or palace 
    Lol. When I was a kid in Catford, I used to take the 36 bus to the Den one week and the 75 to the Valley the next week. I saw saw Harry Cripps play for Millwall and then at Charlton - same with Johnny Summers. For me we're basically the same sarf London tribe. Never felt that about Palace tho.  :)

Behave!
  • edited January 3
    No scum or palace 
    I would agree with this although I wouldn’t describe us as the same tribe. I’d say we’re part of the same family. The family that is our little corner of SE London. But like all families there’s one side who are a proper laugh, but also a bit nutty, unpredictable and prone to kicking off and having the odd drama, then the other side who are the ‘straight goers’ who look at the other side with disdain. I’ll let you guess which side is which 😉
  • Palarse aren't a London team - they are in Croydon which is nowhere.
  • Just saw this on Facebook. So sad.
    And only 2 points for a win!!!