Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Storm Henk

13»

Comments

• I surveyed the damage this morning (went to the darts yesterday afternoon).
    3 ridge tiles off, a couple loose and 11 broken garage tiles from where the ridge tiles fell.
    That's annoying enough but then I was robbed.

£400 and it took 2 of them an hour. 

• Would you climb up onto the top of your roof (ridge) and jump around it for £100?
    I assume they had to drive to your house first? Inspect damage, go and get matching materials, knock up mortar, then get up there.
    £200 actual work
    £200 materials and travel etc.
    Robbed? Do me a favour.
  • Fridge broke in the morning, then Henk blew a tree down on the Mrs' car and then I found out I have Covid again. 

Yesterday was an absolute nightmare!
    To be fair mate:

Fridge - Not your department
    Car - Hers not yours
    Covid - Not great but gets you out of helping with the insurance paperwork for the above

Seriously, hope you feel better soon.

• Here’s the Tigers Head in Chislehurst from the other day. 
  • R0TW said:
    Would you climb up onto the top of your roof (ridge) and jump around it for £100?
    I assume they had to drive to your house first? Inspect damage, go and get matching materials, knock up mortar, then get up there.
    £200 actual work
    £200 materials and travel etc.
    Robbed? Do me a favour.
    Yes they did have a 10 minute drive to my house. 
    I'd already sent photos and had spare tiles, so he bought/ brought 3 ridge tile.
    Yes he knocked up half a bucket of mortar. 
  • So what you moaning about :-)
  • Have we signed him?

I get pissed off when a van parks next to me so never mind a pub sign landing on my car roof. 

don't drink and drive !!!