Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Got asked this question last night by the FPO...

WSSWSS
edited August 2007 in General Charlton
"WSS, tell me, are you more excited about going to Charlton tomorrow or disappointed that you're not going to see me for two weeks?"

I replied jovially with:

"to be honest baby i'm equally excited by both"

not the best idea in hindsight

Comments

• Options
    You total lothario!!

I don't think Medders wants to join mine and Ollies club :-(
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    My missus asked me yesterday if I was doing anything on September 1st as she wanted me to go to some local fete/show type thing with the babee.

I referred her to www.cafc.co.uk/fixtures

No further questions.
  • Options
    my other half been good, she checked for the Palace game in the fixture list and went and booked a day with her friends
  • Options
    I severely buggered up the last timw we played the scum away. Arranged to take a barmaid out I'd been chatting up for ages that day and it crept up on me.

Dilemma, take barmaid out get rub out

Or blow barmaid out go to smellhurst and have it away with the boys.

In the end I took her down a pub in Maidstone with the game on the box and spent the whole time looking over her shoulder with an eye on the stevie, it was like the bud advert. 'You're such a good listener'

I ruined everything when Deano saved Johnsons penalty and she sussed I hadn't been listening to a word she had been saying. Shows how much shit some people talk I suppose. Ended the evening having a tear up with a group of Palace after Denise scored and beiong thrown out of the place. Still got the ride though so I think the day could be considered a result all round!
  • Options
    WSS- for ease of understanding, can you please number your FPO's so we know which one you're referring to... ie FPO1, FPO2... FPO387 etc
  • Options
    hehehe Carter, you make WSS look like an amateur!
  • Options
    Mrs CD (to be) said to me last night.

"Before you go to football on Saturday, do you fancy popping up to Ikea and getting that new bed we've been talking about buying?"

"What time does Ikea open?" I replied

"Well I was thinking we could go to Thurrock for middayish. Then I could drop you at the game in time for kick off"

"Eeeeerrrrrm. Love! Its the 1st game of the season. I'm going for a few beers beforehand."

"FINE"

Positive from all this: At least I got some piece and quiet last night and didn't spend the 17th evening on the trot talking about wedding bollocks
  • Options
    For us oldens what's an FPO ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]

positive from all this: At least I got some piece and quiet last night and didn't spend the 17th evening on the trot talking about wedding bollocks

The only defence I found was to talk about your Stag Do(s) and the planning there of. Shame that defence ended three weeks before the big day
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: lancashire lad[/cite]For us oldens what's an FPO ?

Fun Prevention Officer
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2007

Fun Prevention Officer AKA wife, g/f, significant other.....

A phrase coined by the Barnhurst Massive I believe. 1905 was the first one I think....
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]Mrs CD (to be) said to me last night.

"Before you go to football on Saturday, do you fancy popping up to Ikea and getting that new bed we've been talking about buying?"

"What time does Ikea open?" I replied

"Well I was thinking we could go to Thurrock for middayish. Then I could drop you at the game in time for kick off"

"Eeeeerrrrrm. Love! Its the 1st game of the season. I'm going for a few beers beforehand."

"FINE"

Positive from all this: At least I got some piece and quiet last night and didn't spend the 17th evening on the trot talking about wedding bollocks

IKEA is to be avoided at weekends.
  • Options
    Thanks youngens, I fully understand as I've had a few of those in my time, luckily the Lass isn't one of them!
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    IKEA should be avoided full stop....
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Not if you're a front-bum
  • Options
    ut-oh.

You're going to get done for using up all that space quoting each other back....
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: lancashire lad[/cite]For us oldens what's an FPO ?[/quote]

Fun Prevention Officer AKA wife, g/f, significant other.....

A phrase coined by the Barnhurst Massive I believe. 1905 was the first one I think....[/quote]

Think it was originally Kronie or his bruv.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PassItToLeaburn[/cite]ut-oh.

You're going to get done for using up all that space quoting each other back....

I don't know what you're talking about ;-)
  • Options
    Don't come the innocent with me - LoOkOuT (or however the random capitalisation works nowadays!) told someone off for this just the other day. If you paid more attention then maybe you wouldn't have gotten yourself in trouble. Your post is now available in full four times on this page - do you think that's a worthwhile use of kilobytes? Hmmmmm?

Lunchtime detention for a week.....with no Charlton Life.
  • Options
    *STANDS BACK AND APPLAUDS PITL LOUDLY, WIPING A TEAR FROM MY EYE AND THINKING, 'THAT'S MY BOY'*
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks sir.

I also left an apple on your desk and took the liberty of finding out what next weeks homework was going to be and have done that in advance.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]

I've got an IKEA Billy Bookcase which will probably convert into a bed, if that helps? You can have it if you want.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PassItToLeaburn[/cite]Thanks sir.

I also left an apple on your desk and took the liberty of finding out what next weeks homework was going to be and have done that in advance.

Snitch!! Bumlicker!! Teachers Pet!!
  • Options
    I have never been out with an FPO, one of the first things to establish is that Saturday afternoons are sacrosanct. Mrs. Algarve became a season ticket holder soon after we met, and even fitted in a game on her own a couple of seasons ago when she went back to the UK for a funeral without me.

If they don't understand, don't marry 'em...

[;))
  • Options
    GRASS!!
  • Options
    my missus positively encourages me to go to get rid of me.
  • Options

That is WSS's filing system for all the women in his life. To translate: F = Female, P = "P" group (max 26), O = Lady no. 15 in the "P" group. Therefore he is referring to female number 405 from his harem - they don't like being referred to as numbers though, hence the system.