Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Another signing before weekend / at weekend (Racon CM)

edited August 2007 in Rumours
In todays Equipe
http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/20070809_210601Dev.html

23yr old french player Therry 'Norbert' Racon from Guingamp to sign for Charlton at weekend.

From what I remember he's an attacking midfielder.

Comments

• Options
    another one?!
  • Options
    You wait for ages then two...
  • Options
    he's a defensive midfielder
  • Options
    This is off Guingcamp's official website:

'Le milieu de terrain guingampais Therry Racon, a qui il reste un an de contrat à En Avant, devrait s'engager la semaine prochaine avec un club anglais, vraisemblablement le club londonien de Charlton Athletic relégué en Coca-Cola Championship (l'équivalent de la Ligue 2 française).'

I think it says he has one year to go on his contract and is coming over to probably sign a deal with us
  • Options
    And the brilliant translation from Free Translation !!

'The land environment guingampais Therry Racon, has that there remains a year of contract to forward, should be involved itself next week with an English club, probably the of London club of Charlton Athletic relegated in Coca-Cola Championship (the equivalent one of the League 2 Frenchwomen).'
  • Options
    Taken from Guincamp offical site.

Le milieu de terrain guingampais Therry Racon, a qui il reste un an de contrat à En Avant, devrait s'engager la semaine prochaine avec un club anglais, vraisemblablement le club londonien de Charlton Athletic relégué en Coca-Cola Championship (l'équivalent de la Ligue 2 française).

It says it looks as if the transfer is on the cards for the player who has one year left on his contract with the french side.
  • Options
    Bollocks beat me to it,Damn you!!!!
  • Options
    Parkinson said two more were going to come in after ZZ and Izzy on Talksport a couple of nights ago. So one more to go i guess a centre back.
  • Options
    If the Raccoon does sign that finally lays to bed the Mullins thing.

Also may be it is a reason we kept Faye to look after all the new French players we are signing, sort of like a an over paid Nanny
  • Options
    His middle name apparently is Norbert. Love it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Do you reckon the food will improve down at the valley now that we have a few french players?

Non/Oui?
  • Options
    Guingamp fans seem to rate this guy and many seem annoyed that he's leaving. he's seen as a defensive midfielder who has been underused while at Guingamp. The funniest thing is that some of their fans were talking about trying to get a player swap deal going that could involve Rommedahl or JFH.