Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH PREVIEW: Leyton Orient vs. Charlton | Boxing Day 2023 - 1pm Kick-Off

2»

Comments

• seth plum said:
    Here is a picture of my friend’s cat.

Hope he chases a football.
  • Match Thread is up...
  • Been to watch Orient at home twice this season and I can tell you that they are absolute shite. Boring, turgid, lack of ideas and penetration and just generally not very good.

Fully expect them to turn us over today. 2-0.
  • edited December 2023
    Despite the O's awful record, ours is equally as poor. 5 draws from 6 games in league one is relegation form. Another draw coming, or even worse a loss. I got seriously scolded after having the ump during Saturday's dinner with the family round for a pre-Christmas. I couldn't help myself, or want to, such was my level of distress, following Burton's inevitable equaliser. Still, at least Mr Apples is feeling it more than me, so that's alright then!

Orient 2-1 CAFC. MA in deep doo-daa's. 
  • Off_it said:
    Been to watch Orient at home twice this season and I can tell you that they are absolute shite. Boring, turgid, lack of ideas and penetration and just generally not very good.

Fully expect them to turn us over today. 2-0.
    It is good to see so many saying we will lose, normally people say they are crap so we will win. We have learnt that we are also crap and no final result is a given. Let us say 1-1
  • This has got a Charlton win written all over it. The lads will have dusted themselves down, and will make sure they give a good away showing on this beautiful Boxing Day.

0-2 May and Dobson to score.

COYR!