Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leyton Orient spare

I’ve got a spare adult ticket for Boxing Day (£29). Let me know if interested and I’ll bring it to the match today. 

Comments

• Options
    I've sent you a message
  • Options
    edited December 2023

• Options
    I know someone that was asking for one an hour ago.
    I've just messaged him.
    First dibs if he wants it please, presumably an adult ticket?
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    I know someone that was asking for one an hour ago.
    I've just messaged him.
    First dibs if he wants it please, presumably an adult ticket?
    Okay Steve You have first dibs.

I have now deleted the post.
  • Options
    Rich, is it an adult ticket?
  • Options
    Rich, is it an adult ticket?
    Yes
  • Options
    Rich, I've messaged & e mailed him a couple of times with no reply, so I think someone else should get a chance as I don't want you to be stuck. Thanks.

So Richard J has an adult spare for Orient and he said he'd meet you outside the ground & Rich is definitely reliable.
  • Options
    edited December 2023
  • Options
    I also have a spare - message me if anyone wants it
  • Options
    Rich, I've messaged & e mailed him a couple of times with no reply, so I think someone else should get a chance as I don't want you to be stuck. Thanks.

So Richard J has an adult spare for Orient and he said he'd meet you outside the ground & Rich is definitely reliable.
    Agree - Rich is sound, I've done business with him before. Good as his word.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'd be very interested in any spares
  • Options
    You have to stand next to me waxing lyrical about our centre-backs though
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    I'd be very interested in any sparesSold 
  • Options
    If it helps@leuth I also love Hector 
  • Options
    I've played the long game to a tee
  • Options
    Anyway, I plan to walk from Camberwell, shake off that Xmas overkill (which is going to be solo overkill due to family illness reasons), I have a sneaky feeling it isn't THAT far but we'll see eh. 10am departure to be safe
  • Options
    Make that 9am
  • Options
    Sold to Leuth
  • Options
    Can hand my spare over anywhere around the ground or poss in SE London tomorrow 
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Anyway, I plan to walk from Camberwell, shake off that Xmas overkill (which is going to be solo overkill due to family illness reasons), I have a sneaky feeling it isn't THAT far but we'll see eh. 10am departure to be safe
    Good man. I'm walking from Penge. 12 miles according to Google Maps. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Leuth said:
    Good man. I'm walking from Penge. 12 miles according to Google Maps. 
    You'll probably overtake me at some point
  • Options
    3 tickets going, not sure how I'll get rid cause I'm not going to the game but 1x adult and 2x under 18
  • Options
    3 tickets going, not sure how I'll get rid cause I'm not going to the game but 1x adult and 2x under 18
    Any chance I can take 2? 
  • Options
    jamescafc said:
    Any chance I can take 2? 
    Well if you wanted them you'd have to collect them from Ashford if that's ok
  • Options
    tickets are gone, cheers
  • Options
    Apart from the result it has been a good day with @Leuth. I have enjoyed his analysis and he is right about Hector.