Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK & Ascore: BARNSLEY 1-1 CHARLTON

Thanks to the 37 who gave marks
Score: 6.86

Comments

• Options
    MOM hat trick for Big Hec!
  • Options
    Hector three MotMs in a row. That’s pretty impressive.
  • Options
    Well well well
  • Options
    Hector is clearly only playing well to get a move  ;)
  • Options
    Yellow card for MA, if it counts on your charts
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Yellow card for MA, if it counts on your charts
    No - I left him out as I have limited room at present so concentrating on players, might get him in there in the new year
  • Options
    Is Boban Tedic’s nickname? Or should it be Bodan, short for Slobodan? Just checkin’. 
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Is Boban Tedic’s nickname? Or should it be Bodan, short for Slobodan? Just checkin’. 
    my failing memory tells me that earlier in the season the manager/coach referred to him as Boban
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Referred to as Boban on the OS when we signed him.

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/done-deal-slobodan-tedic-addick
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    What jumps out at me looking at the stats is 11 players had average marks of between 6.18 to 7.36 which is decent in terms of a consistent team performance against a higher team in the league, away from home when you get a draw.
    Having 5 players between 7.20 to 7.36 is a positive.

Tedic is very much the odd one out being the exception with 4.97.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JamesSeed said:
    my failing memory tells me that earlier in the season the manager/coach referred to him as Boban
    Didn’t Apples call him “Teddy”?
  • Options
    Don't get the left backs score. He must of misplaced at least 8 passes in the 2nd half. Not convinced.
  • Options
    Don't get the left backs score. He must of misplaced at least 8 passes in the 2nd half. Not convinced.
    Almost like his primary job is defending.