Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bristol Rovers [a] Tickets (SOLD OUT)

2»

Comments

• Allocation: 756

• Sold: 271

• On sale until: 1pm on Thursday, December 28th

• Bought two for me and the Mrs but didn’t realise it was standing only she’s going to be 20 weeks pregnant by then. Shite… 
  • Bought two for me and the Mrs but didn’t realise it was standing only she’s going to be 20 weeks pregnant by then. Shite… 
    Not done the maths & calendar bit to check but doesn’t that mean you’ll be cutting it fine for the play offs / play off final as well then ? A proper Charlton fan would have planned that better if so, #justsaying 
    She can give birth at the Valley that’s the plan. Charlton life.

• Sold: 408

• Sold: 494

• Really surprised how slow these are going. Thought they’d have sold out by now.

• Sold: 512

• No rail strikes have been called to affect travel on this day.
  • Sponsored links:

• Sold: 631

• Just tried to buy online and it appears they've all gone. I doubt we've sold the remaining 100 odd overnight. Are they likely to reappear for sale does anyone know ?
  • The ticket office will be closed during the festive period to in-person visitors and callers, but tickets will still be able to be purchased online by clicking here.

Ticket office opening hours

• Friday, December 22nd – 11am – 5pm
    • Saturday, December 23rd – 10.30am – 1pm, with in-person ticket office open until half-time
    • Sunday, December 24th – Closed
    • Monday, December 25th – Closed
    • Tuesday, December 26th – Closed
    • Wednesday, December 27th – Closed
    • Thursday, December 28th – 11am – 5pm
    • Friday, December 29th – 11am – 5pm
    • Saturday, December 30th – Closed
    • Sunday, December 31st – 10am – 2pm
    • Monday, January 1st – 10.30am – 1pm
    https://www.charltonafc.com/news/opening-hours-over-festive-period
  • I am probably going to drive to this and I will have 3 seats free as I don't think my cousins are going, 

If anyone wants a lift let me know, ideally in the Kent area and of course just a bit of a chip in with petrol. 

Seen the trains are quite tricky 
    they've got a ulez in bristol now so don't get stuck in that, not sure if the ground comes under it
  • Unlikely I know but i was going to buy 5 tickets for this today but they are sold out. Will go in home end if necessary and just keep quiet when all the Charlton goals go in...but if anyone has spares, please pm me.
  • Brilliant turnout.  Well done.
  • Must be fucking off your hands