Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Remember, Remember the 5th of December

29 minute video on the Battle for the Valley.

You can find this and 100s of other #cafc videos, some unique, on our Charlton Athletic Museum Youtube channel

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D4bKlYZWy1Y

Comments

• Options
    Happy anniversary all.
  • Options
    Some good photos of 31 years ago. Don’t see many of East Terrace looking like that .
  • Options
    Some good photos of 31 years ago. Don’t see many of East Terrace looking like that .
    Probably more people on the East Terrace in that photo than there were on Tuesday evening!
  • Options
    In the posh seats
  • Options
    5th Dec 1992. What has happened with the years and Hair, with my friend H.
  • Options
    What a day. Everyone worked so hard to get us back and the work didn't end there. Another 15 years of hard work building up the supporter base before things started to deteriorate. We had players who weren't the best but gave everything to the cause. And now we have a bunch of players that don't seem to give a s**t.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What a day. Everyone worked so hard to get us back and the work didn't end there. Another 15 years of hard work building up the supporter base before things started to deteriorate. We had players who weren't the best but gave everything to the cause. And now we have a bunch of players that don't seem to give a s**t.
    Don't worry about the players Nick.
    Us supporters are all that matters.
    Seeing Olly Groome back at the club yesterday is for me like signing a new player.
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Great pictures that brought back a great memory. AND what a special video.
  • Options
    Loved those floodlights with the C and A ..BRILLIANT. 
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Seeing Olly Groome back at the club yesterday is for me like signing a new player.
    Except he's not totally with the club. 
    He's joined CACT, the community Trust. 
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    You winding me up?
    I bet you're a laugh to live with.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    clb74 said:
    You winding me up?
    I bet you're a laugh to live with.
    Damn facts.
  • Options
    👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
  • Options
    5th Dec 1992. What has happened with the years and Hair, with my friend H.
    Was H a goalkeeper?
  • Options
    A goalkeeper is in the picture yes.