Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Micah Mbick has signed his first professional contract with the club.

Mbick, who joined the club’s esteemed academy as an U10, recently scored just three minutes into his senior debut, completing the scoring in the Addicks’ 6-1 win at Cray Valley PM in the Emirates FA Cup.

The 17-year-old forward has netted 12 goals in 13 games for Charlton’s U18s and U21s so far this season.

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/micah-mbick-signs-first-professional-contract

Comments

• Options
    Good news. Appleton clearly rates him, the way he's come out of nowhere into first team contention.

Bit silly that the article doesn't give the contract length though.
  • Options
    Good news. Appleton clearly rates him, the way he's come out of nowhere into first team contention.

Bit silly that the article doesn't give the contract length though.

Always annoys me when they don't give contract lengths , it's a pretty easy thing to do. 
  • Options
    Great stuff ! 

Wishing Micah a long, successful career at our club.
  • Options
    Good news, looks a talent 
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Thats a relief - Always worries me a little these days when we give First Team appearances to kids not under Contract.

Notice that Apples is with him in the Contract signing photo, where is Steve Avory?
  • Options
    Nice one. Looks decent.  Given our best young attacking players have always left before signing (Defoe, Palmer and others) then to have Leaburn, Kanu, Casey and M'bick all sign is pretty impressive.  4 young forward prospects, would hope at least 2 really kick on.
  • Options
    Just when young slobodan thought he was in the clear as our main forward, Kanu gets recalled and now this. 

• Options
    Should surge us into an automatic promotion spot!
  • Options
    Just turned 17 a month or so ago.
    If he is going to continue growing physically he is going to be quite a presence.
    However there is a huge amount of development to come, I hope it goes brilliantly.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    One of the deepest voices I’ve ever heard from a 17 year old 
  • Options
    Dizzle said:
    One of the deepest voices I’ve ever heard from a 17 year old