Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK & Ascore: FA CUP R2: GILLINGHAM 2-0 CHARLTON

thanks to the brave 35 who gave marks

Comments

• Options
    Do Dobson's and May's yellows cards yesterday count towards a suspension for next week?
  • Options
    Do Dobson's and May's yellows cards yesterday count towards a suspension for next week?
    No
  • Options
    The ref will be really upset that he missed out on winning MOTM, but sadly for him Jones played like a professional footballer yesterday.
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    2.46 surely has to be close to the lowest score a player has ever received
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    2.46 surely has to be close to the lowest score a player has ever received
    And quite generous too.
  • Options
    111 minutes and only 1 shot on target 
  • Options
    ouch !! .. that must be close to an all time low average rating
  • Options
    But a small survey size of 35. There were 1600 in attendance plus others viewing via various streams so probably less than 2%. 
  • Options
    But a small survey size of 35. There were 1600 in attendance plus others viewing via various streams so probably less than 2%. 
    A lot of supporters who go to games are not posting on here it seems. 
  • Options
    With remarks like that I don’t know why I bother
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    With remarks like that I don’t know why I bother
    Does not matter how much time you spend doing something like you do, there will always be people who will nitpick, apart from those who genuinely find small errors, which I know from old that you appreciate 
  • Options