Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Reading [a] Bristol Street Motors Trophy- Tickets on sale

2»

Comments

• sbaldry said:
    clive said:
    • Allocation: 675

• Sold: 158

• On sale until: 4pm on Tuesday, December 5th

where do you see how many sold ?

was thinking of going, but can't get to the valley to pick up tickets in time, so would only really be able to purchase online and pickup from Reading or buy on the night ?
    https://www.charltonafc.com/sale-now

• Sold: 248

• I've just enquired with Reading Buses & apparently the shuttle buses will be running between Reading Station/ Stadium this evening, the last bus to the stadium will depart 20 minutes before kick-off.
  • Tickets for Wednesday’s tie are now off sale, but remaining tickets can be purchased from Reading’s main Ticket Office from 4.30pm on matchday (card only), with no price increase.

Fans collecting tickets can do so from the same point, which is located next to gate five.

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/cup-preview-reading-v-charlton

• clive said:

• Sold: 248

Numbers going through the roof!
  • Looking forward to seeing some of you beautiful people tonight.

The Lizzie line trains come into Reading station and there are trains from there to Reading Green Park which is a brand new station close to the Madejski. Last one to arrive in time for  for kick off leaves Reading at 18:32.

No train worries for me tonight. I'm cycling there.

It's a surprisingly picturesque and leafy ride beside the Kennet & Avon canal.
  • Should've mentioned. If speed, or having an actual bloody toilet on your train is a priority, change at Paddington and you'll whizz into Reading in about 25 minutes. 

That's assuming they're not on strike - i haven't checked.

Solidarity comrades.
  • Reminder - KO is 7pm
  • Why is it this trophy has 7pm kick off times? What is the logic? 

Surely shaves a fair bit off the attendance numbers, especially for away fans. 
  • Sponsored links:

The Lizzie line trains come into Reading station and there are trains from there to Reading Green Park which is a brand new station close to the Madejski. Last one to arrive in time for  for kick off leaves Reading at 18:32.

Think I read its about half hour walk from reading green park

And a very wet one, as you cycle into the canal in the dark  :D
  • Nicholas said:
    Looking forward to seeing some of you beautiful people tonight.

Think I read its about half hour walk from reading green park
    Nah. Ten minutes. Fifteen if you're a slow walker.

It's only 40 mins from central reading, but you do have to watch out for crazy cyclists by the canal.
  • cafctom said:
    Why is it this trophy has 7pm kick off times? What is the logic? 

I prefer it tbh.
    Gives fans a chance to get home at a reasonable time. 

And a very wet one, as you cycle into the canal in the dark  :D
    Oh yeah, it's going to be dark isn't it?

It's a ride down the miserable, but well-lit A33 relief road,vrhen. Past the retail parks, the business parks and the town dump.

At least they relocated the water treatment works so it doesn't stink down there any more.

The old Whitley Whiff.
  • Anybody attending this match has my utmost admiration 
  • Charlton: Maynard-Brewer; T.Watson, Hector, Jones, Edun; Dobson (c), Fraser, L.Watson; Rylah, May, T.Campbell

Subs: Walker, Asiimwe, Thomas, Anderson, Kanu, Mbick, Casey

• Let's hope we can do the business first half and get may off that pitch pronto.

Strange no CBT in squad is he injured?
  • edited December 2023
    Jac_52 said:
    Let's hope we can do the business first half and get may off that pitch pronto.

Strange no CBT in squad is he injured?
    Yes mate have a look at the op on the match thread - groin.
  • cafctom said:
    Why is it this trophy has 7pm kick off times? What is the logic? 

I prefer it tbh.
    Gives fans a chance to get home at a reasonable time. 
    And also puts Charlton fans out of their misery earlier as well. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Reading have less fans than us here
  • Gonna close this one guys and just have the match thread now. This tinpot cup doesn’t deserve two threads!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!