Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: CARLISLE 1-1 CHARLTON

Many thanks to the 45 Lifers who gave marks
Ascore: 6.01
this was the 1st League match were Alfie May did not have a shot on target
It is also AMB's highest pass % this season

Comments

• Options
    Good work mate, 

How whoscored had the players rated: 
  • Options
    I find the Whoscored marking rather weird, how do they arrive at the players' marks, without knowing that it is difficult to understand the markings
  • Options
    I find the Whoscored marking rather weird, how do they arrive at the players' marks, without knowing that it is difficult to understand the markings
    All based on passes completed, times dribbled past, dribbled etc. 

I like fans stats like this thread as you get a decent understanding. I would have had CBT, Edun and Tennai in my top 3 and it has turned out that way.

As always appreciate the effort you put in with the graphs etc LL, tremendous effort 
  • Options
    Well I thought Cory was easily the MOTM, so prefer the whoscored numbers!

Certainly while at the game, I didn't think Tayo was that good to be ahead of him. Cory scored our goal, hit the woodwork and caused Carlisle lots of problems.
  • Options
    The table looks upside down compared to most weeks. Got it right though. 
  • Options
    Good stats thanks

How did Jason Pearce get a yellow card?
  • Options
    Good stats thanks

How did Jason Pearce get a yellow card?
    When he was acting as head coach between managers
  • Options

Certainly while at the game, I didn't think Tayo was that good to be ahead of him. Cory scored our goal, hit the woodwork and caused Carlisle lots of problems.
    There's only .01 in it though, that's basically equivalent to one person giving him 0.5 more than CBT, and everyone else giving the same marks to both of them.
  • Options
    Fotmob for additional comparison.

The FotMob player rating is calculated based on more than 300 individual stats per player per match from Opta. A match in the per match ratings is any match the participant has been involved in even if he came on as substitute in the last few minutes. A player must have played at least 50% of all matches and at least 90 minutes (for the per 90 stats) to be included in the rankings.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:

There's only .01 in it though, that's basically equivalent to one person giving him 0.5 more than CBT, and everyone else giving the same marks to both of them.
    It's more that I thought CBT was significantly better than any other player yesterday. Something backed up by Whoscored and Fotmob, neither of which rated Edun anywhere near him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Edun was really good. Carlisle had signed a RWB who was clearly a cut above what they had before, and he was all set to put on a show, but despite him looking initially good, Edun shut him down and ultimately out 
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Louie Campbell?  Should be Louie Watson.

Perhaps there should be a rule that new signings who have a surname that is already taken by another player have to change it.
  • Options
    danny777 said:
    Louie Campbell?  Should be Louie Watson.

Perhaps there should be a rule that new signings who have a surname that is already taken by another player have to change it.
    thanks Danny, correction made