Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Orient [A] Tickets now on restricted sale

Comments

• edited November 2023
    clive said:

For the game at Leyton Orient on Tuesday, December 26th (KO 1pm GMT), the club have received an allocation of 1,200.

PRICES

Adult: £29

O65/U25: £27

U18: £12

Ambulant Disabled: 40 tickets are available at the relevant price and the helper goes free.

Wheelchair Bays: Four bays are available at the relevant price and the helper goes free.

LOYALTY POINTS SYSTEM FOR LEYTON ORIENT MATCH (TIMINGS GMT)

Phase 1: 600 loyalty points and Valley Gold - Friday, November 24th @11.30am 

Phase 2: 600 loyalty points - Friday, November 24th @2pm

Phase 3: 570 loyalty points and Valley Gold - Friday, November 24th @4pm

Phase 4: 570 loyalty points - Monday, November 27th @11am

Phase 5: 550 loyalty points or Valley Gold - Monday, November 27th @2pm

Phase 6: 460 loyalty points - Monday, November 27th @4pm

Phase 7: 230 loyalty points - Tuesday, November 28th @11am

Phase 8: General sale - Tuesday, November 28th @2pm

VALLEY AWAY (TIMINGS GMT)

Away coach travel will be available for the trip to Leyton Orient via the club’s Valley Away service, priced at £17 with the following pick-up points and times:

ROUTE ONE

Bromley: 10.55am

Well Hall: 11.15am

Charlton: 11.30am

ROUTE TWO

Larkfield: 10.20am

Gravesend: 10.40a5m

Dartford: 11am

Bexleyheath: 11.15am

Click here to book your place on the Valley Away service to Leyton Orient.

Why are the phase dates for this virtually the same as for the Gillingham game, when that game is in 5 days time, and the Orient one nearly a month away?

Bizarre to go to General Sale FOUR weeks before the date of the game.
  • edited November 2023
    clive said:

For the game at Leyton Orient on Tuesday, December 26th (KO 1pm GMT), the club have received an allocation of 1,200.

PRICES

Ambulant Disabled: 40 tickets are available at the relevant price and the helper goes free.

Wheelchair Bays: Four bays are available at the relevant price and the helper goes free.

Away coach travel will be available for the trip to Leyton Orient via the club’s Valley Away service, priced at £17 with the following pick-up points and times:

ROUTE ONE

ROUTE TWO

Why are the phase dates for this virtually the same as for the Gillingham game, when that game is in 5 days time, and the Orient one nearly a month away?

Post is a joke the closer to Christmas we get, I imagine the club want to get all tickets posted to fans asap. 
  • clive said:

PRICES

ROUTE ONE

ROUTE TWO

They don’t put games on sale until they’ve physically received the tickets I believe. And much better for everyone to know if they’ve got a ticket early, instead of not being able to make Boxing Day plans 
  • NabySarr said:
    clive said:

PRICES

ROUTE ONE

ROUTE TWO

They don’t put games on sale until they’ve physically received the tickets I believe. And much better for everyone to know if they’ve got a ticket early, instead of not being able to make Boxing Day plans 
    But it looks really weird to have 8 phases and rush through them like this, with THREE separate phases today. You normally only do that because the game is very soon.

I'm not suggesting dragging out for weeks, but these tickets will be sold out by the end of tomorrow, 4 weeks before the match, which seems a massive rush. Surely if you're going to have 8 phases, at least give each phase 1 day, to allow eligible people a chance to buy tickets, instead of missing out because they were offline for a day.
  • edited November 2023
    Sold out, 

That was quick 
  • Whole ground is almost sold out, only seems 1s and 2s left 

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/leytonorient/EDP/Event/Index/143?position=8
  • Whole ground is almost sold out, only seems 1s and 2s left 

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/leytonorient/EDP/Event/Index/143?position=8
    Those ‘From £7’ ticket prices are a lot lower than the ticket prices offered to ‘Charlton U18’ fans
  • Missed out… didn’t even get to Valley Gold
  • Sponsored links:

It did get to Valley Gold, I got mine in phase 6 with 515 pts, phase 5 was 550 pts or Valley Gold.
    It did get to Valley Gold, I got mine in phase 6 with 515 pts, phase 5 was 550 pts or Valley Gold.
    Yes indeed, I’ve just seen that I was mistaken.

I thought it was 11am on the 28th but I must have been looking at the Gills dates. Foolishly missed out when I could have got them yesterday. Always next season I imagine!

• Looking for tickets for my boy and me, if anybody has spares please, inbox me, thanks
  • clive said:

PRICES

ROUTE ONE

ROUTE TWO

Post is a joke the closer to Christmas we get, I imagine the club want to get all tickets posted to fans asap. 
    I'm not sure the post is so bad it'll take 4 weeks to arrive!

We play at Bristol Rovers 3 days after the Orient game. I doubt they'll be on sale anytime soon.
  • Tickets sorted and despite over 30 years of supporting, taking my Dad to his first ever away game at the ripe old age of 78! He has only ever watched home games on and off, but seems to have caught the bug despite our lowly league division. Can’t wait as a result!
    Hopefully better than when I did something similar for my dad. He’s a Christmas Day “baby” and I took him to West Ham in 2000 Boxing Day when they walloped us 5-0. To add insult to injury, it was absolutely freezing while we waited ages for the DLR home. Needless to say, he wasn’t impressed with his birthday present 🤷🏻‍♂️😂
  • Also looking for 2 tickets - got confused with the allocation times for Gillingham and missed the window yesterday…
  • More importantly no beer in the away end
  • robroy said:
    More importantly no beer in the away end
    Pretty sure there is
  • Sponsored links:

• I believe it is at the discretion of the home club for bank holiday games, but do we know if this will be on Charlton TV yet?  
  • stonemuse said:
    I believe it is at the discretion of the home club for bank holiday games, but do we know if this will be on Charlton TV yet?  
    Got to be, surely?
  • Even more importantly I appear in the shot of the Carlisle crowd in the club statement :-)

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/leyton-orient-trip-sold-out

• stonemuse said:
    I believe it is at the discretion of the home club for bank holiday games, but do we know if this will be on Charlton TV yet?  
    The game is already available to purchase on Charlton TV along with the Reading EFL Trophy game. 
  • If anyone hears of any spares can you let us know. My son desperately wants to go to this as he's never been to Brisbane Road and wants to tick it off. I did say there is always next season but he's in the " we could get promoted " camp........

Happy with just a single as he's old enough now to go on his own. And I can stay at home with the mince pies & cold turkey baguette. 
  • Tickets arrived today - nice and early thank you CAFC. (as we have Christmas approaching fast)
  • I have one adult for sale and can meet Saturday before the game. 
  • need 2, one for my boy
  • iaitch said:
    I have one adult for sale and can meet Saturday before the game. 
    Is this what's called modern slavery?
     :D brilliant!