Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Black Friday (All Week ?)

edited November 2023 in General Charlton
Anyone picked up a bargain or two ?

I had a printer/scanner in 'save for later' on Amazon priced at just over £147 .. yesterday the price was down to £102 .. it is arriving tomorrow

Comments

• Options
    4 bags of catfood for £22, saved £6.

and very soon a well pleased and well fed pussy  :)
  • Options
    Needed a replacement for my ancient North Face coat. Handily they had a 30% off sale, so a decent reduction.
  • Options
    Samsung a34's are £250 at the moment so got a couple (one for the missus). RRP £400 though been on sale for £300. Not opened yet though just in case the price drops lower 😂 but doubt it will. 
  • Options
    Replaced my ailing 12 year old 4th gen kindle with the 11th gen paper white - 22 percent discount.
  • Options
    Shark vacuum cleaners are a good price at the moment. Picked this one up and put blue light discount on top of it… then had an issue with delivery so ended up getting a discount and got for £150 total in the end 

https://sharkclean.co.uk/product/shark-deluxe-black-anti-hair-wrap-pet-cordless-vacuum-single-battery-iz202uktdb-zidIZ202UKTDB
  • Options
    Bought a new bike reduced from 650 to 399. Then a pair of jeans for 50. Then wood for the fire for 85.

None were Black Bollocks.
  • Options
    Shark vacuum cleaners are a good price at the moment. Picked this one up and put blue light discount on top of it… then had an issue with delivery so ended up getting a discount and got for £150 total in the end 

https://sharkclean.co.uk/product/shark-deluxe-black-anti-hair-wrap-pet-cordless-vacuum-single-battery-iz202uktdb-zidIZ202UKTDB
    Had a right tickle with Shark today. Had an issue with an upright cleaner we bought three years ago. No longer stock the broken part so being sent a new one worth £400 for free as a replacement.
  • Options
    Needed a replacement for my ancient North Face coat. Handily they had a 30% off sale, so a decent reduction.
    I got one too . It arrived today… 
    You been shopping on Teemu again?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    NOW Tv have a half price offer on skysports for 6 months .. I've signed up and'll make sure to cancel in June when the full price kicks back in
  • Options
    Bought a lamp thinking it was huge, turned up and it was 2 inches.  Shite.  Oh well, that's one of the kids Xmas presents sorted 
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Samsung a34's are £250 at the moment so got a couple (one for the missus). RRP £400 though been on sale for £300. Not opened yet though just in case the price drops lower 😂 but doubt it will. 
    I was in need of a new phone and the A34s was high on my list, so when I saw your post, I decided to get one too. They delivered on Monday, (but I wasn't home and they required a code that had been sent to me), so wouldn't leave it. They came back on Tuesday and I'd left the code with my step-daughter, so my new phone was waiting for me when I arrived home......or so I thought. As soon as I pick up the package I thought it felt very light for a phone. I opened it up to find a small pack of foot cream and balm. WTF?
    I managed to speak with India's finest on the phone and arranged to return the package. Now I anxiously wait to see if I get my money back.

Meanwhile, I managed to get the same phone from Argos for £225. 
  • Options
    Talal said:
    I was in need of a new phone and the A34s was high on my list, so when I saw your post, I decided to get one too. They delivered on Monday, (but I wasn't home and they required a code that had been sent to me), so wouldn't leave it. They came back on Tuesday and I'd left the code with my step-daughter, so my new phone was waiting for me when I arrived home......or so I thought. As soon as I pick up the package I thought it felt very light for a phone. I opened it up to find a small pack of foot cream and balm. WTF?
    I managed to speak with India's finest on the phone and arranged to return the package. Now I anxiously wait to see if I get my money back.

Meanwhile, I managed to get the same phone from Argos for £225. 
    you might be out of phone contact for a while, BUT you'll have lovely smooth wrinkle free feet  :o
  • Options
    Are you sure you didn't order an E45?