Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dissertation help

I am looking for some help and to receive some responses for my dissertation questionnaire. The questionnaire is only 12 questions and should only take a couple of minutes.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSck_2t0c3ds0IijckgZbJRT6bz5pIeGwF6D_eQfuMTYYPfs0w/viewform?usp=sf_link

A bit of background on the study:

Essentially it has been devised to review the uptake and knowledge of Neighbourhood Planning within the National Planning Policy Framework (NPPF).

The NPPF is the planning documentation that will apply to all developments nationally, outlining the governments planning policies for England. Within the NPPF there will be local planning guidance in the form of Neighbourhood Planning where residents can allocate housing within their regions.

I am just looking to test different people’s views on housing.

Thanks to anyone who fills it out.

Comments

• Options
    Question 12 has an error in it
  • Options
    Good luck with the project .. done
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Question 12 has an error in it
    So does Question 1 - Should be 18 - 46 as the young age group
  • Options
    Done. I've just shown myself up as a terrible Nimby.

I note it was all forced choice. I do struggle with this though, as I don't think things always fit into neat categories. In this case I feel there is a real tension. On the one hand, I do believe that there is a real human need for more housing. Contrary to that I am highly aware of the damage that us humans do to the environment. As someone who follows the travails of my local wildlife very closely,  I don't want any  development that will do further harm on that front. So, for me at least, it's all a bit of a buggers muddle rather than something I have clear unequivocal feelings about.

Anyway, good luck with the dissertation. 
  • Options
    Done mate,

One slight issue I have with the survey though, on the personal income section, 79k + is quite vague for the multi millionaires like myself. 

Good luck with the dissertation :)
  • Options
    Are the answers anonymous, or can you see the email account used?
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Anonymous mate.....

£79k+ ??? Lend me a fiver ffs
  • Options
    Everything is kept anonymous, I can only see the box ticked for each response 
  • Options
    done
  • Options
    Two things to bear in mind:
    1) it’s good practice to assure people results are confidential and to give an email address to contact if they want further info about the survey
    2) beware of people saying what they think they should say rather than what they believe as it can heavily bias your findings.

survey completed- good luck!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Done
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    I have got a sufficient number of responses to analyse now, thanks to everyone who took the time to fill out the survey it is greatly appreciated.