Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: FA CUP R1 REPLAY: CRAY VALLEY (PM) 1-6 CHARLTON ATHLETIC

many thanks to the 85 Lifers who gave marks
Applescore: 7.33

Comments

• Options
    Just about the easiest MoM decision we will have all season.
  • Options
    Just about the easiest MoM decision we will have all season.
    Yup
  • Options
    What's your source for the shots on target etc stats @lancashire lad? Not quibbling, it just amuses me that we have 4 players who scored from their only shot on target in this game.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    What's your source for the shots on target etc stats @lancashire lad? Not quibbling, it just amuses me that we have 4 players who scored from their only shot on target in this game.
    I use the “commentary” provided by Press Association to BBC, Sky etc, I do this by counting up all the on, off and blocked shots mentioned in the “commentary “
  • Options
    Blimey Lancs, that's a bit of a mission.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    yes but I know of no other way to extract the info, if anyone knows a site that does it for me then great and it will save a lot of time.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    yes but I know of no other way to extract the info, if anyone knows a site that does it for me then great and it will save a lot of time.
    you gotta believe Auntie Beeb (hmmmmm)
  • Options
    it isn't the BBC to be believed as the information is cut and pasted direct from the Press Association, and in all these stats available one has to believe someone, although I did omit that our goalkeeper had a shot on target towards the end of the match at Cray Valley, or did I miss it?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    it isn't the BBC to be believed as the information is cut and pasted direct from the Press Association, and in all these stats available one has to believe someone, although I did omit that our goalkeeper had a shot on target towards the end of the match at Cray Valley, or did I miss it?
    Ahh, so that's what he was trying to do when he punted lisbie on the edge of the box. 
  • Options
    Neck and neck between May and Dobbo for me.
  • Options
    Neck and neck between May and Dobbo for me.
    I would give it to May purely on the fact he has come in and made such a difference straight away, works is socks off (like dobbo) but has provided that real quality at the other end. Not to mention he is technically playing out of position.