Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Diawara's Agent

edited August 2007 in General Charlton
sounds like he was being a typical slimey agent -

"I didn't want to lose Souley,” admitted Alan. "His agent played a massive part in his departure and I'm currently considering whether to report him to The Football League and the relevant authorities.

from the official site

Comments

• Options
    Just beat me to it, SE10 !! ;-)
  • Options
    Wouldn't mind betting we'd have a case as well.

Seemed obvious to me from the start that this deal was being done back to front.
  • Options
    Yes - look at the quotes from the Bordeaux site. Diawara says the first he knew of it was when he got a call from Laurent Blanc and their President and Vice-President! If that's not tapping up I don't know what is!
  • Options
    didn't we do a similar thing with Bougherra ?
  • Options
    Good to see Pards expose him though. Is there ever any need for these leeches? Why can't Gordon "Mr. Personality" Taylor's mob sort out contracts - he's paid enough.
  • Options
    Good stuff Pards
  • Options
    yeah but funny how the agent rumoured (what turned out to be true) much earlier that soley wanted out, which was denied and then suddenly now he does, aint it..

:)
  • Options
    Now weve got Euros in the bank does that mean we can only buy European players with that??
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    [cite]Posted By: 12th Man[/cite]Now weve got Euros in the bank does that mean we can only buy European players with that??

correct,it will stay in the piggy bank for a rainy day.
    To pay for Zhi we are having a whip round at all the local Chinese take aways for any spare yuan they may have lying around.