Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cray Valley PM roll call

2»

Comments

• Options
    Going plus one other. 
  • Options
    Wait till this thread has more than 282 yes’s ;)
  • Options
    I'll be there in spirit !!
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    We should be able to close this thread after comment 283 then.
  • Options
    Sadly never got a ticket despite popping in a few pubs in Eltham  trying to get one
    So it's TV loyal for me 
    So to those who was lucky enough to get one enjoy the game & a good Charlton win  B)
  • Options
    I'll be there just with my brother in the home end as he plays for them :neutral:
  • Options
    Any good chants planned? 

Maybe "The Royal Borough of Greenwich is a shithole, I wanna go home"
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    I'll be there on my tod
    Alright Sam  Billly 😉
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    Any good chants planned? 

Maybe "The Royal Borough of Greenwich is a shithole, I wanna go home"
    How about ‘Your ground’s too small for you’ 😉
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Coach update.  Despite reaching The Yorkshire Grey Roundabout y’day lunchtime, after setting off from Larkfield at 6.45pm Sunday evening, I can confirm the driver to the wrong exit on the roundabout and veered off on the a2 back down towards Kent.  Current estimates have us now getting back to the Arctic stadium in time for Cray’s next home league game 
  • Options
    I'll be going.
  • Options
    Unable to get a ticket, so will be watching indoors with chicken casserole for dinner.
  • Options
    Unable to get a ticket, so will be watching indoors with chicken casserole for dinner.
    Things I never thought I’d see 😳

I’ll be recording it as am at synchronised swimming.

Things I never thought I’d say 🫣😩🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    I managed to get hold of a home end ticket and thought "well, I'll not respond to this thread just yet..." - then, obviously, bumped into @AFKABartram in the Rusty Bucket before the match!