Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Euro 2024 Tickets

2»

Comments

• I’m hoping to do two trips. 

One for the first week of the tournament, back home for the last group game and RO16, and then hopefully back out for QF onwards pending England are involved.

Imagine the demand for Euro 2028 tickets will be through the roof. Whilst the effort of going to boring qualifiers/friendlies puts many people off, it will be worth it once it comes to England getting into big knockout games and not having to worry about getting tickets.
  • edited November 2023
  • After being in a queue for over 2 hours yesterday on the UEFA resale platform, I managed to get hold of 4 tickets for the Slovenia v Denmark game in Stuttgart.

Price per ticket: 400 euros 😳

Oh well, once in a lifetime opportunity for me (in Denmark for two weeks in June) and on my bucket list to watch Denmark at a finals.
  • Danepak said:
    After being in a queue for over 2 hours yesterday on the UEFA resale platform, I managed to get hold of 4 tickets for the Slovenia v Denmark game in Stuttgart.

Oh well, once in a lifetime opportunity for me (in Denmark for two weeks in June) and on my bucket list to watch Denmark at a finals.
    Tournament’s in Germany mate.
  • I queued for 2 hours too but nothing available by the time I got in.

luckily already have tickets for

Albania v Spain
    France v Play Off Winner

cant wait
  • Never been to a neutral match at a tournament before, but really considering going to the Albania v Italy game at Dortmund. Only 20 mins from my hotel for the opening England game. Might have to be one I try and get a ticket for at the last moment.
  • I’ve got:

15th Albania Vs Italy 
    16th Serbia vs England
    20th Spain Vs Italy 
    22nd Turkey Vs Portugal
    25th England Vs Slovenia

happy with those 
  • Never been to a neutral match at a tournament before, but really considering going to the Albania v Italy game at Dortmund. Only 20 mins from my hotel for the opening England game. Might have to be one I try and get a ticket for at the last moment.
    Go for it, going to watch random matches at a tournament is lots of fun. Experiencing how other nationalities/cultures support their team is great. 
  • se9addick said:
    Never been to a neutral match at a tournament before, but really considering going to the Albania v Italy game at Dortmund. Only 20 mins from my hotel for the opening England game. Might have to be one I try and get a ticket for at the last moment.
    Go for it, going to watch random matches at a tournament is lots of fun. Experiencing how other nationalities/cultures support their team is great. 
    Absolutely. I did 15 matches in Qatar and the ones that stuck out most in my mind were all neutral matches. 

Also shone quite a light on how other nations can back their team veciferously without booze, whereas England seemed to struggle a bit. 
  • Hi se9addick said:
    Danepak said:
    After being in a queue for over 2 hours yesterday on the UEFA resale platform, I managed to get hold of 4 tickets for the Slovenia v Denmark game in Stuttgart.

Tournament’s in Germany mate.
    ‘Short’ 11 hour stroll from Odense to Stuttgart 😁
  • Sponsored links:

• Has anyone ever purchased tickets from resale sites like stub hub etc? I’m in Düsseldorf for a week and would like to get hold of some tickets even if I pay £300.
  • Has anyone ever purchased tickets from resale sites like stub hub etc? I’m in Düsseldorf for a week and would like to get hold of some tickets even if I pay £300.
    Wouldn’t recommend it. The tickets for the tournaments are pretty much all app/QR code based as far as I know. 

Would suggest registering on the UEFA platform and just picking them up on the resale windows. If you get in the queue in time then you’ll pick something up for £300 or less. 
  • cafctom said:
    Has anyone ever purchased tickets from resale sites like stub hub etc? I’m in Düsseldorf for a week and would like to get hold of some tickets even if I pay £300.
    Wouldn’t recommend it. The tickets for the tournaments are pretty much all app/QR code based as far as I know. 

Would suggest registering on the UEFA platform and just picking them up on the resale windows. If you get in the queue in time then you’ll pick something up for £300 or less. 
    You can transfer them between the Euro ticket app with an email address. I've used Stubhub before to buy gig tickets.
  • Was not this hard, or expensive when I went to the Euros in Germany in '88!
  • Whatever happened to the days when a tout would take a hiding and the instigator of such hiding went on to sell his bounty to surrounding supporters (Euro 90 Turin).
    I did, for Euro 2016 in France. It works fine if you're willing to pay. 
  • Portal open again.
  • Had an hour of faffing about but managed to get Georgia v Turkey in Dortmund and also the first QF in Stuttgart.

Got 5x games in total now, including England’s first two group games. 

Have booked my flights to be back out there for the QF/Semi/Final just in case this is the year!