Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

**CAST AGM & Jason Pearce Q&A Thu 16 Nov 7.30pm on Zoom**

Just a few days left for CAST members to register for this year's AGM, which will be followed by a Q&A with Jason Pearce and rising Academy star Jacob Safa.

The meeting will take place on Zoom this Thursday from 7.30pm - follow the link below to register:

https://www.castrust.org/2023/11/register-here-for-cast-agm-with-jason-pearce-thursday-16th-november/

Comments

• Options
    Just a reminder, if you've not used Zoom for a while, I'd suggest starting it up now as it may need to load updates before you can log in.
  • Options
    Very good evening. thanks CAST!

2 very good guests, with some amazingly insightful answers! Both really open and humble.

We know how good Pearcey is, but Young Jacob was stellar, and a worthy winner of The Steve Clarke Award… definitely a proud moment for the academy with this lad

sounds as if the u18s are a totally tight knit group 
  • Options
    Thanks to those who joined. @bobmunro now a CAST board member - welcome! 

A very good, open and insightful Q&A after the formal stuff with Jason Pearce and Jacob Safa. Both incredibly impressive - hope they are at CAFC for many years to come.

The minutes and Q&A write up will appear on CAST website next week. 

Thank you.
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Thanks @Weegie Addick @pico and co. I was very impressed with Jacob, who comes across as articulate, smart and keen to learn. Jason's face was a picture when he (Jacob) said he hadn't been to the museum though - I suspect a special trip will be on the cards sometime in the near future, especially as he's injured at the mo.
  • Options
    Thanks to all, and congrats to @bobmunro
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Jason Pearce has visited the museum @aliwibble or were you talking about Jacob?
  • Options
    Sorry @Henry Irving, I meant Jacob, that's why Jason's face was a picture, as he was sure that he'd taken Jacob's age group there for one of the special tours with you guys.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Sorry @Henry Irving, I meant Jacob, that's why Jason's face was a picture, as he was sure that he'd taken Jacob's age group there for one of the special tours with you guys.
    Indeed he did.

U9s came a couple of weeks ago, planning on getting some others in soon.