Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: FA CUP R1: CHARLTON 1-1 CRAY VALLEY (PM)

thanks to the 97 Lifers for their marks:
Applescore:2.30
Lowest mark in a match last season was Innis at Ipswich 2.78

Comments

• Options
    Tedic was making several good runs which were not spotted by his team-mates. I can understand people on TV not spotting them, but thought more of those actually there might. 
  • Options
    Kirk 1.70 is wild but not completely undeserved. Is that the lowest EVER mark on a Statbank?
  • Options
    redman said:
    Tedic was making several good runs which were not spotted by his team-mates. I can understand people on TV not spotting them, but thought more of those actually there might. 
    we prefer passing backwards
  • Options
    Kirk 1.70 is wild but not completely undeserved. Is that the lowest EVER mark on a Statbank?
    Should be 0.00 he gives absolute nothing
  • Options
    Surely you get 2 for turning up and remembering your boots?
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    1.70 is wild and I am not even sure possible to score a player that low. 

For context he managed a 5.86 player rating on whoscored for his 7 minute cameo against Wigan. I think every player starts on a 6 and it goes from there. 

His average mark on there, in league games is 5.93, so to score a 1.7 just shows the current disdain shown towards him. 

I genuinely don't think we will ever see a player score that low ever again, remarkable.
  • Options
    Kirk wasn't even THAT bad, imo. He occasionally partook positively in the little bit of football we produced on the night. More a measure of this section of the fanbase's disappointment overall I think given the opposition, and his history of poor performances. 
  • Options
    Kirk wasn't even THAT bad, imo. He occasionally partook positively in the little bit of football we produced on the night. More a measure of this section of the fanbase's disappointment overall I think given the opposition, and his history of poor performances. 
    The Kirk score was to an extent a cumulative one, based on all the previous ineffective appearances. Otherwise he might have averaged 3!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think we get a bit hysterical from time to time. 
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    I think we get a bit hysterical from time to time. 
    But with the 1.7 man we're sober and lucid.
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:
    Surely you get 2 for turning up and remembering your boots?
    He had them on the wrong feet
    They're the only feet he has.

Unfortunately.
  • Options
    1.70 is wild and I am not even sure possible to score a player that low. 

For context he managed a 5.86 player rating on whoscored for his 7 minute cameo against Wigan. I think every player starts on a 6 and it goes from there. 

His average mark on there, in league games is 5.93, so to score a 1.7 just shows the current disdain shown towards him. 

I genuinely don't think we will ever see a player score that low ever again, remarkable.
    Of course it's possible.  Collectively, we did.  I actually scored him less than 1 so some people were generous to him in my opinion.  (Note, not my humble opinion.  I don't do humble.)
  • Options
    He missed two golden opportunities.  The one hit at the 'keeper's legs was the most culpable.
  • Options
    That moment in the 30th min or so when he went down with barely any contact and allowed Cray to break on a dangerous attack was probably worthy of a minus score. Summed up his time at Charlton for me.
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    redman said:

Good point:
    I only watched this game on TV but I have been at matches and see the whole pitch and notice who makes runs off the ball and tracks back whereas if you only ever watch on TV you just don't get the spacial awareness of the whole pitch.

Regarding Tedic against Cray Valley, the biggest disappointment was other than the dummy for the goal and a decent snapshot he didn't dominate a CB who is part-time from the 8th level while Slobadan's parent club are the Champions League winners !

Great expectations went flat.