Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pompey pubs

I’ve always ventured into the town or Spice Island by the harbour before the games down there, are there any away friendly pubs near the ground at all ? 

Comments

• Options
    There is only 1 away pub near the ground - Good Companion - all others are off limits

My lot and I are swerving that and going to Portsmouth Harbour station and finding a pub near there
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    There is only 1 away pub near the ground - Good Companion - all others are off limits

My lot and I are swerving that and going to Portsmouth Harbour station and finding a pub near there
    Not away friendly but I went into the new snooker club at Fratton station (opposite Lidl/Aldi) before thegame last season. Really smart with plenty of TV’s and cheap ish beer. Probably one of the better pubs/venues I have been to near any football ground for a while. 
  • Options
    The Shepherd's Crook have always welcomed home and away fans and always an even mix of both inside. Conveniently located for the away end too.
  • Options
    Any more suggestions guys?
  • Options
    The Shepherd's Crook have always welcomed home and away fans and always an even mix of both inside. Conveniently located for the away end too.
    Yes, looked at that one last night. Might do that one with Jnr 
  • Options
    Yes, looked at that one last night. Might do that one with Jnr 
    Done that one before as a top up after drinking in the city.  Ok pub but does get very busy
  • Options

If you want a great pub in a great location, walk a bit to Spice Island and The Still and West. 

Of you'll accept anything, the ones opposite the station are fine

There's one in the Gun Wharf Quays shopping complex next to the station, too

• Options
    Artillery Arms

Have been going there every time I’ve been to Fratton since 89/90