Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone fancy doing the preview for Tuesday’s game tomorrow?

We’re all on a hastily arranged diversity & inclusion away day after I made @Sage eat his fish curry outside in the CL garden in the pouring rain, and now he’s threatening to sue me for discrimination pneumonia.

Anyone able to step in and have a go? 

Comments

• Options
    Despite a mini upturn in form, Wigan still remain a peripheral football outpost where the entire town is interested in rugby and often forget the football team even exist.  

As disappointing as our last two games have been I can't see past us giving them a bit of a drubbing. 

0-5 to us. Leaburn and May two each, Hector pile-driver to the top corner our fifth.  

Oh, sorry. Thought this was the preview thread and went early!
    Nurse!  :D
  • Options
    Despite a mini upturn in form, Wigan still remain a peripheral football outpost where the entire town is interested in rugby and often forget the football team even exist.  

As disappointing as our last two games have been I can't see past us giving them a bit of a drubbing. 

0-5 to us. Leaburn and May two each, Hector pile-driver to the top corner our fifth.  

Premature ejaculation..
  • Options

Alternatively:

We very rarely do well at Wigan, tomorrow won't be any different.  They'll be bigger and faster than us, in our faces all game, and Fraser will do naff all as he's done for the last two games, effectively making it 11 v 10.  The ref will be weak, letting them away with murder and booking our players for landing wrong when they've been kicked up in the air.  Only A M-B's heroics will keep the score to single figures.
  • Options
    Wigan to show their Northern Soul, end of the pier stuff from us.  Home win.
  • Options
    Blinding, thanks @Braziliance

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!