Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK & Applescore: LINCOLN 3-1 CHARLTON

thanks to the 70 Lifers who gave marks
Applescore: 5.05

Comments

• edited October 2023
    Camara didn’t do much wrong but got threes and fours from some. Hopefully we’ll see more of him in the coming weeks. 
    Would like to see Ness back as well. He’s a bit more low risk than Hector. 
    Bit depressing, that performance. 
  • Unusual to see the ref is second highest score. More possession is no good unless you do something positive with it
  • It says a lot that Fraser got the third highest marks. I'd have yanked him at ht. Hector was far worse that Thomas too. At least Thomas can say, well I'm not a left back. 
  • edited October 2023
    The tackles success figure of 21 over 8, and the resulting turnover was telling, we just had nothing to show for the possession we had...
  • Dobson got joint fifth-highest entirely on reputation I see
  • ross1 said:
    Unusual to see the ref is second highest score. More possession is no good unless you do something positive with it
    Gotta be one of the highest ref scores in a Charlton defeat ever I'd say! He was very good 
  • I know this doesn't add much of consequence to the debate about the players and their scores at Lincoln, but I would like to make a comment about the third chart.  I would just like to share that I think it's very appropriate that the final column is labelled TWATS. 
  • Leuth said:
    Dobson got joint fifth-highest entirely on reputation I see
    Which one of the other dismal performances would you put above him? 
  • Leuth said:
    Dobson got joint fifth-highest entirely on reputation I see
    Scored 4.9 which is a below average performance 

Keep fishing 
  • only positive was no yellows. How much longer do those on 4 have to survive before suspension kicks in 
  • Sponsored links:

• redman said:
    only positive was no yellows. How much longer do those on 4 have to survive before suspension kicks in 
    Up to and including 19 League games 
  • Reading average score 7.06 followed by Lincoln 5.95 ? 

That is a mega drop over the whole team and there would be a Stewards enquiry if that was a race horse's performance after 4 length win at Ascot followed by being stone last at York !

Hay, will we do any better against the Trotters?
    They could well win in a canter.