Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Team photo

In the olden days you could buy a team photo ant the club shop. This is not the case anymore.
Any ideas on where I could get one?

Comments

• just print/get that printed mate
  • fenn3098 said:
    In the olden days you could buy a team photo ant the club shop. This is not the case anymore.
    Any ideas on where I could get one?
    see above.
  • Awesome thank you

• just print/get that printed mate
    Not great quality when enlarged though
  • Just clinical finishing there from Mehmet. Makes it look easy.
  • that picture was actually taken at 2:45 on a Saturday matchday
  • Kap10 said:

just print/get that printed mate
    Not great quality when enlarged though
    don't enlarge it then.
  • Once upon a time I would have had no trouble naming every person in the team photo.
    Those days have long gone now and so has the quality of the player.

• Once upon a time I would have had no trouble naming every person in the team photo.

These days I'm lucky if I can name the manager, let alone the players!
  • Sponsored links:

Put any team photo from c. 1985 to c. 1992 and I'm pretty confident I could name every player and give a bit of a career biography. After that not a chance. I've only really started going again fairly regularly in the last two years as my son and daughter have got into it (in a way I always hoped they would), but even now I have to ask them who the players are. 

• edited October 2023
    Once upon a time I would have had no trouble naming every person in the team photo.

Put any team photo from c. 1985 to c. 1992 and I'm pretty confident I could name every player and give a bit of a career biography. After that not a chance. I've only really started going again fairly regularly in the last two years as my son and daughter have got into it (in a way I always hoped they would), but even now I have to ask them who the players are. 

I think with the increased turnover the players have to ask who the other players are. Thank gawd they have names on the shirts.