Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hospitality deals

Forgive me if this sounds a bit cheap but, here goes anyway. 
Based on our (lack of) attendances this season, I am assuming not all the hospitality gets sold. 
Does anyone know if there are any ‘last minute’ packages available on the day? 
I would probably give it a go on that basis. 

Comments

• Options
    Good idea.
    I am guessing the club won't go for it and will say it is not fair to people who have paid the full price in advice. Maybe worth giving them a call and see if I deal can be struck.
    Good luck. 

• Options
    edited October 2023
    Your chances are low mate. I work for a company who are the main sponsors of two Premier league football teams. I reached out to Charlton less than 2 years back to see if we could also do a sponsorship deal with them but the enquiry was met with so much resistance/hassle I soon gave up.
  • Options
    Your chances are low mate. I work for a company who are the main sponsors of two Premier league football teams. I reached out to Charlton less than 2 years back to see if we could also do a sponsorship deal with them but the enquiry was met with so much resistance/hassle I soon gave up.
    Too much interest and demand.......
  • Options
    R0TW said:
    Are they doing a Sunday roast on the 5th? This could dramatically increase the attendance.
    Probably make a pig’s ear of it.
  • Options
    Give them another try. The commercial side has new management and staff in and are nothing short of excellent 
  • Options
    I don’t think they sell on the day, in the days running up to, yes. Despite our League One status the lounges have been pretty heaving of late (were last year too), so suspect this may be the only reason they might stick to published pricing. Just ask to speak to Arnie or Jes and they will help as best they can I am sure, have always experienced them being very helpful and also very professional. 

Of late, Keith Peacock, Peter Garland, Colin Powell and Bob Bolder have been appearing in the 1905 lounge, alongside Curbs and Browny pre Charlton TV work and other ex-players coming to visit. Gavin Peacock was there last game. 

Good luck and hope to see you there at some point soon.