Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bed Bugs

Something to be concerned about or just the media making a big story out of something that’s always there ? 

Comments

• Options
    Don't let them bite!
  • Options
    I've always wondered if people in Bedfordshire go up the wooden hill to Buckinghamshire at night. Perhaps, @Bedsaddick can help.
  • Options
    Something to be concerned about or just the media making a big story out of something that’s always there ? 
    fair few instagram pages sharing clips of them on public transport with the line "bed bugs in London", but half the videos aren't bedbugs, or in London at all.

I'm not sitting down on public transport and am checking my clothes when I get in, just to be safe though 😂
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Croydon said:
    fair few instagram pages sharing clips of them on public transport with the line "bed bugs in London", but half the videos aren't bedbugs, or in London at all.

I'm not sitting down on public transport and am checking my clothes when I get in, just to be safe though 😂
    Reminds me of growing up in Woolwich and Dad telling me to put toilet paper on bog seats in public loos/school in case you got VD. 
  • Options
    could be that insect pests are becoming immune to anti pest poisons .. the parasite insects, year by year as human populations increase have more bodies to try to feed from .. lastly, global warming is good for the insect populations
  • Options
    I've always wondered if people in Bedfordshire go up the wooden hill to Buckinghamshire at night. Perhaps, @Bedsaddick can help.
    Every night !