Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: EFL TROPHY: CHARLTON 4-2 ASTON VILLA U21

thanks to the 34 Lifers who gave marks
Applescore: 6.50

Comments

• Options
    Good to see Deji get MOM because he had the wooden spoon recently and I want to see him keep improving.
  • Options
    Minutes for Ness are a bit off.
  • Options
    Minutes for Ness are a bit off.
    thanks - amended
  • Options
    Good stuff. Kirk very poor for someone who scored (I didn’t watch the game). Doesn’t surprise me, hopefully we can move him on in January.

Goals and assists look out of date.
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Good stuff. Kirk very poor for someone who scored (I didn’t watch the game). Doesn’t surprise me, hopefully we can move him on in January.

Goals and assists look out of date.
    thanks Scoham, all amended
  • Options
    The biggest surprise to me here is the attendance. 1,273 - looking on TV it certainly didn't look that. 
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Appalling marks for a 4-2 win. 
    Dare say, if it had stayed at 4-0, might have risen a bit, but in truth, particularly in the first half we didn't have to up the anti as the opposition weren't in it too much, but the slip off in our play and Villa upping their game a bit second half sort of balanced things out..🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    I think Chuks' missed pen needs to be added to the pens list - I assume it counts as missed even though we scored?
  • Options
    I think Chuks' missed pen needs to be added to the pens list - I assume it counts as missed even though we scored?
    yes you are right, in fact it was shown in the Blackpool stats but somehow, bloody computers, disappeared in the AV match
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As I didn't see the game, my initial thought was that it looks odd that in a 4-2 win, the top 2 players were defenders!